Forgive student debt now!

By DebtedToSociety - 07/06/2009 17:54 - United States

Today, I was watching a TV show about people with shopping addictions. One girl was $15,000 in debt and I thought how horrible it would be to live with that. Then I realized that I'm in medical school and currently $135,000 in debt. At least they have something to show for their debt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 120
You deserved it 8 586

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you will have a good career once you are done with school!

liquidpaper 0

"At least they have something to show for their debt"? What does that mean? In a few years you'll have a respectable career. A pile of shiny things won't help you earn money the same way a medical degree can.

Comments

Well, you've got a legit reason to be in debt. They shop and have problems. You've got a better life and will later in life. F their lives.

Curtieeeez 0

$135k, nice o_o Good luck with life, either way ;D

_itsmeeex1bitchz 0

sucks for you! ...wait a minute...i'm goin to veterinary school...damn!

We all know that doctors make next to nothing while clothes stay in fashion for a long time.

MsMegaroo 0

Awwwwww...dont say that. Both my parents are doctors and after a while you're going to have great job oppurtunities that will pay awesome!!!!! P.S. Scrubs is an amazing relaxation method for all medical trainies...HILARIOUS!!!!

True Life: I'm a compulsive shopper ?? BEST EPISODE EVER!

lmao. I hear ya. Trust me, I do. It'll pay off.

I think being a doctor is better than having a bunch of clothes and shoes that you might wear a handful of times before they go out of style. If you think that the opposite is true, I wouldn't want you to be my doctor.

And education is more important than materialistic things. You have a bigger brain. ;)