FML Uncensored

By Nightmares - 07/08/2012 02:00 - United States

Spicy
Today, I surprisingly found two empty seats on the subway. Before anyone could get to them, I rushed and triumphantly sat down, enjoying my victory, until I noticed why they were empty. I had just sat down next to a guy vigorously trying to fellate himself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 725
You deserved it 8 302

Same thing different taste

Comments

bandit5523 2

Well that's one way to milk a cow ;) I just hope he didn't get anything on you FYL

I would be very souspicious if I found empty seats in a full public transport....

Is it that same guy who took yoga classes with his girlfriend so he could do this? Please tell me it is.

Was it Marilyn Manson...apparently he can do it. Anyhow FYL

Yeah he removed his bottom ribs so he could. Yuck. Lol what ever floats his boat I guess. Lmao.

83- That rumor was proven false. But I still think it's hilarious.

Bigmoneyshotz 0

That's just awful OP! I would have taken out my mace and sprayed him with it all the while screaming rape!

Public indecency, yes. Rape, no. Don't ever accuse someone of rape when that's not what's going on -- not only is it a lie, it makes some people assume that anyone calling rape is lying, which makes things a whole lot harder on actual victims of rape or attempted rape.

Screaming rape would not have solved the problem whatsoever. Tell the driver/conductor about it so the accused can be taken off the subway.. You should be sprayed with mace...

Geez, what is wrong with people these days?

So, you didn't happen to notice that before you sat down? I would think he would have stood out.

Dear God... Read the comments, or ask your mom. You choose.

YoshiMike13 4

wow, thats really gross. why would you do that in public? he must have something to show then ;) lol