154
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
Comments
By  jkmartinjk  |  30

Too many negative votes, comment buried. Show the comment

Reply
  zandalee  |  30

Too many negative votes, comment buried. Show the comment

Reply

she would not have been shocked if you dropped it in the bath unless she was in the Bath. One does not straighten their hair while in the bath tub. logically thinking op would have been beside the bath, I.e not life threatening.

Reply
  legitkitty  |  30

Too many negative votes, comment buried. Show the comment

Reply
  StanSmith_fml  |  18

Too many negative votes, comment buried. Show the comment

Reply
  rayahbug  |  21

Too many negative votes, comment buried. Show the comment

Reply

25- You're only 14, what are you doing talking like that? I don't even see why you commented just to say you don't give a fuck. Personally, I don't give a fuck if you give a fuck or not.

By  NinjoZata  |  10

Too many negative votes, comment buried. Show the comment

Reply
  emilyjgraham  |  10

She wasn't using them whilst in the bath! Although, I will admit it's pretty silly of them to have electrical appliances in the bathroom and if it's necessary because there's nowhere else to go you'd think she'd not be silly enough to use them with a bath full of water! :/

Reply
  sofiq  |  10

I agree! I don't think she was using it while she was in the bathtub but it's common sense that you shouldn't use anything that requires electricity near water

By  jazzy514  |  16

Too many negative votes, comment buried. Show the comment

Reply
  Dunvanation  |  16

Now that's not true freind, I once had a freind back in Nam. He was a straightener. We was fighting them congs up in a village when a mine blew off my toe nail. I screamed for help but my "freind" just laughed at me and shot me in the face ten times. It wasn't fun. Don't trust a straightener.

Reply
  onlychildFTW  |  19

You would hope so. I don't know it scalding burns on the hands are worth saving something that is generally fairly cheap. Hands are pretty important and burns, well, they just suck.

Reply
  vocaloidtiger  |  19

I love watching all the comments posted by dumb teenage girls rolling in that go along the lines of this one (Omg lol well like a least the hairdryer is safe lololol !), instead of addressing the real matter: OP could've had the biggest electrical shock of her life.

Loading data…