Faithful

By Munkeh - 12/04/2012 20:42 - United Kingdom - Birmingham

Spicy
Today, I found out that my partner thinks love is more meaningful than sex, so it's okay to stick his penis in someone else. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 575
You deserved it 4 054

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No, this man is made of assholes. Sticking your penis around when you're in a committed relationship is pathetic.

Comments

KVKdragon 26

I applaud you for sticking to your personal preferences/beliefs all the same :)

This is a sign that you need a new boyfried.

Nowt to do with the fml - just wanted to say - looooove the tie in your piccy :)

LadyJoker21 0

That should read "this man makes me sick." Women cheat too, and just as much.

iloveweed69 7
BostonBruins2012 0

Better by far. I hate my own gender, MOST men are fuckheads that deserve no less than an elbow to the nose. This "man" deserves a shotgun blast to his testicles... Peace love and weed. :)

I'm sorry to hear that, OP! Your partner is a douchebag! Hope you dump him!

Idea - break his dick off..That way there can't be anything more important than love. ;)

That is a devils handjob, do it tinker Hell style and shove it up his ass after that. He deserves it.>:)

Pancakemines 0

Ouch!!! That hurts just thinking about it!

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at how absurd these bullshit remarks have been.

Well yeah, I agree on that point, 57. Cheating is never really justified. But like 59, I remain quite celibate because I don't need sex to have a loving, meaningful relationship. If that's a deal breaker for my partner and he's not willing to communicate with me about it and work something out, then clearly we are not suited for each other.

Awesome logic..... What a dick, I hope you meant my ex boyfriend??

macgyver2009 4

You should put your ****** on someone's dick

challan 19

Sounds like the ****** is removable. Excuse me a minute, can I put my ****** on your dick while I eat dinner? It would hang perfectly, like a coat on a rack.

wlddog 14

That just gave me a great visual.

SweetlyPsycho 4

I read up to the comma and was relieved that he believes love is more meaningful then sex, and then I read on and realized what an asshole he was! Sorry, OP! Maybe you should find someone who truly believes love is more meaningful than sex.

matvx 5

Man I don't get u guys. Sex is one of the most enjoyable and intimate acts you can participate in. I dont think cutting it out of your life is the answer. You just have to be careful who you do it with, and when.