Going well, isn't it

By theproblemboblem - 29/04/2021 14:00

Spicy
Today, after weeks of begging my boyfriend of almost two years to have sex with me, he told me to find someone else to fuck. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 597
You deserved it 292

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He's clearly lost interest and disrespected you. It's time for him to go.

After all the stories of sneaking around, kind of refreshing to hear someone be so direct.

Comments

Welp, I guess he gave you the solution

He's clearly lost interest and disrespected you. It's time for him to go.

After all the stories of sneaking around, kind of refreshing to hear someone be so direct.

either talk to him and find out whats wrong or just give up and move on like most do when an inconvenience happens

rotflqtms_ 21

lol, something inconvenient? He told her to find someone else.

Um...I think begging for sex is your first clue he's just not that into you.

Maybe he's depressed. Maybe he hasn't been in the mood. It's not okay for Men to pressure women to have sex (whether they are in a relationship or not. Your boyfriend or girlfriend are not OWED sex) and it's goes the same for women pressuring men.. You should talk to him about what he's feeling instead if constantly begging for sex. Maybe he already feels like shit and you're making it worse and so he responded like that. It could be about cheating or loss of interest. But that is not always the case. Talk to him.

theproblemboblem 6

It’s owed when they say “yeah I’m down, give me a minute” and that minute turns into weeks or months. I know when I’m being used. ✌🏼 thanks for the advice everyone. Everyone except you.

this is how my husband and I ended up now divorced. he out of nowhere started to pull closer to work and his dreams until one day he told me he doesn't have time for me or my needs because he needs to make his dreams come true in life