Fair enough

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Dallas

Spicy
Today, my long-term boyfriend insisted on me going down on him. When I asked what he would do in return, he said, "I was thinking McDonald's." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 439
You deserved it 5 406

Top comments

If you like McDonald's, then I see no problem. Or you could do a 69, you would both get something at the same time. Its a win win either option!

Doesn't quite sound like a win-win situation.

Comments

BrysGirl27 14

Haha bah dah bu bu bah:p guess he wasn't loving it

He "insisted". You let him insist. Your sex life is based on what you get in return. Yeah, FYL, but not for the reasons you seem to think.

schambers23 4
Michael_92 20

You should have said "well I'm thinking arby's."

Maybe McDonalds is a sex act/position!

Michael_92 20

Now that would be interesting. "Hey baby, wanna go McDonalds after this movie?" See its great cause no one will know what it really means. ;)

Say "oh, I was thinking Tiffany and Co....or perhaps a new boyfriend?" You probably won't go through with either, but it'll get the point across that McDonald's won't cut it.

simplylost643 0

#42- Really? You're saying that she needs expensive jewelry, and/or should threaten him with a breakup because he asked for a blow-job? Are you serious?

Michael_92 20
miyaviichan 27

Seems like a good deal to me.

Why the hell can't you just do it? Especially if he's your long term boyfriend. Maybe you should stop being so selfish and go through with a couple minutes of discomfort and then see it's not that bad. Geez.

A7X_LoVeee 10

You missed the whole point.

Why should she feel forced to do anything, especially something that she may not enjoy? And especially if her boyfriend, who supposedly loves her, isn't willing to do anything in return? I realise sex isn't ALWAYS tit-for-tat, but if he's insisting on a *******, she should insist (and get) some oral in return.

How is she the selfish one if he's not willing to do it for her either?

kiakia0131 23

If he expects her to give him oral, he should give her oral in return. Not fast food. It's only fair. Although, neither should be forced to do something they don't want to. If he doesn't want oral, he shouldn't insist she give it to him.

This sounds so fair. Can girls apply the same rule to anal?

...In his defense, if he has to insist she does it I can understand why he wouldn't want to give it up so easily either. It doesn't sound like either of them are into doing it to each other, and if it's that important to them both perhaps they should consider their options...

Hey 46, Maybe you should choke one down. Maybe you have already.