Empty threat

By duck'n'cover!! - 10/08/2023 22:00

Spicy
Today, during an argument, my girlfriend said she wasn't having sex with me anytime soon. She never wants sex in the first place, so her threat fell pretty flat. When I pointed this out, she went absolutely apeshit and started throwing plates at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 606
You deserved it 128

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Arguments and disagreements are normal. Real people disagree from time to time. But threats to withhold sex are relationship poison. And throwing things is a big red flag. OP - Dump her. It’s not likely to get any better.

You know that that’s domestic abuse, right? Please make sure you’re safe.

Comments

You know that that’s domestic abuse, right? Please make sure you’re safe.

Retaliate by leaving her. Me personally, I'd be tempted to break her ******* neck. Throwing plates? I'll throw your body out to the ******* streets. Get her away from you ASAP.

Arguments and disagreements are normal. Real people disagree from time to time. But threats to withhold sex are relationship poison. And throwing things is a big red flag. OP - Dump her. It’s not likely to get any better.

Oh, no! You used Logic. Save that for debate, not arguments with your girlfriend!

Someone who loses their temper and throws things at you is not someone you should continue dating. You're not even having sex. It's ok to be single for a while.

as the old saying goes 'shit or get off the pot' just leave her already, she's toxic for you.

So why are you dating someone who sounds like they're potentially mentally unstable or a toxic narcissist at the very least 🤷‍♂️ time to leave before you end up injured, dead or falsely accused and arrested.