The Other Woman

By Anonymous - 27/01/2021 14:01

Today, I found out that my boyfriend’s other girlfriend is pregnant. He doesn’t know that I know. A few days ago he told me that he couldn't have a baby with anyone. She has to be the right one, I guess I wasn’t. FML
I agree, your life sucks 944
You deserved it 180

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tounces7 27

You're in a MUCH better position than she is right now. She's stuck with him as a father of her kid, where as you can just ditch him and move on with your life.

Or your boyfriend was right and the other girlfriend has another boyfriend.

Comments

Or your boyfriend was right and the other girlfriend has another boyfriend.

mando 10

That would be the most satisfying plot twist ever, and then all the cheaters can live blissfully ever after.

tounces7 27

You're in a MUCH better position than she is right now. She's stuck with him as a father of her kid, where as you can just ditch him and move on with your life.

you need to leave him, they deserve each other.

ViviMage 38

You're spelling ex-boyfriend wrong!

flagbitch 8

I'm sorry OP, but if you're dumb enough to put up with his repulsive behavior, then ydi. The real fml is for the innocent child born from that deceitful union. I pray this baby has a peaceful beautiful life with real parents that love her.

Lora Wood 11

She is the one. The one stuck with him for the next 18 years.

Don't you mean ex boyfriend? I would go get a checkup and ask for the 30 day HIV pills they give to women who have been attacked and antibiotics. oh and throw him out

Why doesn't he know? You should let him know immediately as well as informing him where he can pick up his belongings on his way out of your life.

Ambrily 27

And why are you still with him, OP?