Easter surprise

By aprilfooled - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, for April Fools' day, my entire class decided to prank our religion teacher. During our daily meditation time, while his eyes were closed, we slowly got out of our seats and left the classroom. Two minutes later he opened his eyes, locked us out, and called the dean to give us all detention. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 157
You deserved it 77 297

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you pick someone you know won't respond well to your joke? Do it with a care-free type of teacher who you know would just laugh it off.

Comments

he has absolutely no sense of humor. i'd say it was worth it too..

dean is a friend of mine trust me he wouldn't do that

Worth it. That teacher really does not have any sense of humor. But u all, have fun @detention. Oh, and prank on dean too. U already have detention, what can u lose ;)

@29: How is that a waste of school resources? Religion is still important. I mean seriously, you don't have to believe, but that doesn't make it a waste of time to learn about it. : Good joke, too bad about the detention though.

LOL My religion teacher back in Hong Kong International School did that. Do you go there?

kellster 2

That's hilariously stupid. You all must have thought a LOT of your abilities to move silently, or else assumed that not seeing you = not hearing you. Either way, fail!

#25 - you're an asshole. Because math is soooo important. I mean how can human life go on WITHOUT math?! :o .... -_- OP: Funny joke. Sucks the teacher wasn't more lighthearted about it.

Chocolate_Chunk 2

you can't. You need math daily, just for paying for your stuff. idiot.

aboveandbeyondav 0

you'd think a religion teacher would be more open-minded, especially after he just meditated.

38 actually yeah math is that important seeing as no one can survive in this world by themselves without math. it's definitely more useful than religion, which is fine to learn about but not for school. to the op i applaud you. i had a middle school teacher that told us about a prank she pulled on a teacher, her class came really early and moved all the desks outside and hid. when the teacher came and left to get the principle they put everything back and sat in their desks. now that's a prank.