Easter surprise

By aprilfooled - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, for April Fools' day, my entire class decided to prank our religion teacher. During our daily meditation time, while his eyes were closed, we slowly got out of our seats and left the classroom. Two minutes later he opened his eyes, locked us out, and called the dean to give us all detention. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 157
You deserved it 77 297

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you pick someone you know won't respond well to your joke? Do it with a care-free type of teacher who you know would just laugh it off.

Comments

bean18 0

haha, awesome get!! and seriously it's almost the end of the school year, your teacher should really just accept the get and move on! calling the dean? what a wang!

Ommmm, joke's on you motherfuckers, ommmmm.

RNCftw 0

well YDI...but that's still hilarious haha. too bad your teacher had no sense of humor about it.

Why would you do that to a teacher you know wouldn't take it well? It doesn't matter what subject he taught (seriously, way to pick up on the unimportant stuff), but if you knew he didn't have a sense of humor, YDI. When I was in middle school, my class locked our french teacher out of the room for about five minutes, but she thought it was hilarious. If she had been the sort of give us all detention, then obviously, we wouldn't have done it. Next time, realize that while pulling pranks can be fun, it only works if BOTH sides have a sense of humor, especially in the teacher-student relationship.

Sweet. That'd be worth detention for me.

zebendyone 0

Hahahaha. That's a freaking brilliant teacher. Most teachers let you get away with shit.

braFTW 0

It's called karma, it always comes back to falcon punch you in your stomach, sometimes sooner that you'd expect. =D

wesurfeveryday 0

the funny part is that you have a religion class.