Dumbass

By idated a moron - 10/06/2019 16:07

Today, while making plans with my boyfriend, I told him we could have lunch after my appointment with the gynecologist. He started screaming, cussing and calling me a whore. According to him, women only go to the gyno if they have an STD, which I must’ve gotten from cheating. He’s an idiot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 299
You deserved it 327

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Y’know, it can be fun to date the stupid for a while. But then their idiocy comes out in some unpleasant way and you have to toss them back into the gene pool. Tell him he should get a vaccine to prevent falling off the end of the Earth when he gets there.

Comments

Look at their name, and you’ll find your wish came true.

Y’know, it can be fun to date the stupid for a while. But then their idiocy comes out in some unpleasant way and you have to toss them back into the gene pool. Tell him he should get a vaccine to prevent falling off the end of the Earth when he gets there.

This is a great point. Idiocy of this magnitude is still probably only the tip of the iceberg. Abort.

You don't toss stupid back into the pool. You let it die and decay on the shore.

That’s a good thought but eugenics has never worked. The stupid must procreate.

We need stupid. The internet would be so boring without it.

Hopefully he’s an ex now...an idiotic ex

TxKitten79 10

He needs to be your EX-boyfriend.

Judging by her name, it's likely he's now an ex.

courtalex 5

Tell him “alright guess I can’t get my birth control refilled” and he will change his mind real quick

Ask him what it means when men need prostate exams.

PenguinPal3017 19

You think this guy goes for prostate exams? I'm 29 and have never even had a checkup.

tounces7 27

How was it not obvious he was a dumb ass before you made him your boyfriend? Or are you normally attracted to idiots?