Dude, seriously?

By mellielynnemily - 26/10/2014 22:46 - United States

Today, at my apartment complex, I was carrying a bag of trash up to the dumpster. A guy stopped his car and helped me carry it the rest of the way. I thanked him and he asked me out. I explained that I was married. He grabbed the trash bag and carried it back to my apartment. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 735
You deserved it 4 439

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ihavenolifehaha 16

he sounds over dramatic. because he can't just do something nice and not act like a moron because you're married.

Comments

Because of course he's entitled to a date because he did something for you. ******* prick.

Sounds like even if you weren't married, it wouldn't be fun to date him. You dodged a bullet here, OP.

You deserve it for dumping trashes. As a environmental activist, even though I don't like to call myself that, I guess it's how people would define me, I am always chocked when I see tons of people dumping trashes. Do you even realize that you don't need all those stuffs ? Do you realize you could simply grow your own plants in your flat in Brooklyn ? Do you realize showers are nothing more than a social obligation you've interiorized by force in your childhood ? Do you realize plastic bottles are evil soulless objects ? This is the matrix, get out of it !

I don't know if you are sarcastic here, but those environmental issues are not being discussed in this FML. It's about how low character and mean a person can be because he didn't get what he wanted.

You don't shower? WTF is wrong with you?

49... Can't tell if you're joking or just stupid

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Hahaha... #49 Please tell me you're joking?

"Showers are social obligation". Right because if you don't shower, you'll still be clean and won't be more prone to infections and diseases or things like dandruff and lice. Okay. It's a social norm for a reason. Because people don't want to be greasy, dirty and uncomfortable in their own filth. And then where do you suppose all the trash grow? Even with plant growing, there are parts of plants you need to throw out because you can't really do anything with them, still. Do you suggest that anything thrown away just be left, so trash can just accumulate? Do you even ******* realize how many houses worth of trash there would be? Where the **** would people sleep and keep their stuff if we never threw anything away. Enviorment all activist don't suggest to never throw anything away, they suggest recycling and using Eco-friendly items. You're not being enviorment all, you're being stupid. Oh, and you're "environmental friendly" but use extensive technology? Yeah, okay, you sit there with your hero complex.

And about the plastic bottles. Maybe instead of hating the fact that we drink bottled water, open your eyes and realize that is because tap water is getting dirtier and dirtier, bottled water is safer to drink. Please educate yourself on why certain things are the way they are before trying to tear it apart.

Do you realize the computer you used to post that crap has many plastic parts, uses electricity that was generated by petroleum/nuclear power, and has metal that was taken from the earth after gouging huge holes in it? Not to mention all the gas burned to transport materials, roads that had to be built to do so, stores that were erected in place of forests, and communication lines built to allow ads for it. So suck it hypocrite.

not your fault you're taken. he's so butthurt

imagineapc 11

Well, it is her fault she is taken...she willingly married another dude. What's not her fault is douche bags poor reaction to her being married