Dude, seriously?

By mellielynnemily - 26/10/2014 22:46 - United States

Today, at my apartment complex, I was carrying a bag of trash up to the dumpster. A guy stopped his car and helped me carry it the rest of the way. I thanked him and he asked me out. I explained that I was married. He grabbed the trash bag and carried it back to my apartment. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 735
You deserved it 4 439

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ihavenolifehaha 16

he sounds over dramatic. because he can't just do something nice and not act like a moron because you're married.

Comments

At least he didn't say your clothes were trashy

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
MzZombicidal 36

Why? Because some random woman turned you down and bruised your poor little ego? Lol. You'd have no reason to be that mad in this situation just like him.

Why? Because hk1998 is probably a "nice guy" himself, like the douche in FML. "I PRETEND to be nice, so people should line up to have sex with me (attractive ones only, ofc) despite me being unattractive, having zero personality and being a douche".

what ever you found near trash is a trash....who would try to pickup a girl at dumpster...

Wow. Sounds like you have some major issues, dude. Get help.

You'd think the wedding ring on her hand might have been a dead giveaway...

Exactly. He obviously blames the OP, for his mistake. He should have checked for a wedding ring before he asked her out. I've had some pretty scary experiences with men, who asked me out without noticing my wedding ring. I've learned to just make an excuse and get away from them, instead of telling them that I am married.

Because apparently guys can't do anything nice without expecting some sex out of it. I apologize for my gender.

Stop making sweeping generalizations, please.

Whenever I have heard some guy complain that women never sleep with him and he is always nice, I like to point out nice guys do not just do things to get laid.

geez. what a jerk. not to mention a womanizer.