Dude, gross!

By Mojo0608 - 02/11/2014 21:28 - United Kingdom - London

Today, my 16-year-old brother once again scored well at a local archery competition. He got home and, once again, unleashed his "spectacular aim" at the toilet - or rather the toilet seat and surrounding floor. He refuses to clean the bathroom we share every single time he does this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 277
You deserved it 2 538

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Am I the only one who noticed how well this was written?

Comments

toilet paper with rings drawn? I feel its more destructive and satisfying to watch as you piss it to shreds

Paint a fly on the inside of the toilet bowl. Us men are proven to have better aim when we have something to aim at.

#1 Or maybe onion rings, they're a bigger target!

The toilet bowl is a pretty big target and he can't seem to hit that.

Am I the only one who noticed how well this was written?

All FML's are written well, they're edited by the devs before being published.

That'll show those Grammar Nazis, they can't fix what isn't broken.

Next time he goes in hold the door shut until he cleans up. He'll get desperate enough he'll clean up, mainly out of hunger.

The kid is 16, and assuming the door opens inward and locks from the inside, this could be somewhat harder than it sounds. I suggest slowly taking things apart. Leave him a note stating that for every day the bathroom is not cleaned, one screw will go missing from something important. Then, start small. Just a screw out of the chair he always sits in, and watch him fall. And then, slowly work up. Go however far is necessary! Brake lines can really get his attention! WARNING: this last method suggested is extremely dangerous! And may cause him and possibly others to die. This method is not highly recommended.

she can switch the way the door locks and lock him in there?

Boys. We have a sign up on our bathroom door that says "If you sprinkle when you tinkle please be neat and wipe the seat!"

iAmPaul 49

That's misandrist and I'm triggered.

a shot in the dark, and you wont do great! use two hands if you can't aim!

Ugh, the realities of living with brothers! I had 2 older brothers and although they didn't pee all over the place, like Op's brother, they would sometimes get a drop on the seat that I would end up sitting in. So gross! I was also grossed out with the hair all over the bathroom so I ended up using my parents bathroom and sharing it with them. At least I knew it was always clean. My parents totally understood and thankfully let me use theirs till my brothers moved out.

Maybe his aim isn't so good after all

Ihavegas 22

put a target on his back at the next event.

Ihavegas 22

kid definitely needs to sit his ass down when he pee.

TCRII 29

Use his pillow to clean everything up.