Doubling down

By omgitserika - 18/11/2009 15:09 - United States

Today, I thought my online boyfriend was calling me, so the first line I said was "Hey, Baby." His wife answered with, "This is Jenny. Who's this?" After speaking for thirty minutes, I found out he's married, fifty-eight, and has two kids. I'm seventeen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 179
You deserved it 71 234

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"online boyfriend". those were the only two words i paid attention to and just clicked YDI.

Haven't you seen any of these Dateline things? Online boyfriend, really? What did you expect?

Comments

And you're still assuming she was a sweet little girl who didn't delve into the realm of the sexual. AGAIN, if you're going to call me out for making assumptions, mind that you yourself don't make any. Hypocrite.

ultraslick 0

How many ppl hit YDI after only reading "my online boyfriend"?

OP, learn a lesson and next time be more careful. Meanwhile, YDI

Why on earth did you even bother to get an online relationship. Where have you been over the past few years? Have you been living under a rock or something? An online relationship is the most stupid thing you can do considering relationships. YDI, now get away from behind that computer of yours and go see what's outside.

what socially acceptable person has an online boyfriend

FACEPALM. SHAME ON YOU. If this is what you do when you're seventeen what terrible, even more pathetic things were you getting up to in middle school? Because that's the kind of thing that abnormally stupid 12-year olds do. NOT 17-YEAR-OLDS. And why are you still online?! Didn't you learn that you need to avoid the internet from now on if you ever want to live as a functioning adult? Yes, I'm being brutral but I was one of those stupid 12-year-olds, and if I could go back in time and slap the shit out of myself for it, I would.

LoL for all the different comments made. Really though, I think the wife deserves the 'FML' more than the OP.

my first response was: wow, my school was right... second response : PHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

perdix 29

How did it take 30 minutes to extract this information? If I had an "online girlfriend" *cough* and she called my wife, my wife would give her my true age, marital status and number of children in about 10 seconds, slam down the phone, pick up a meat cleaver and come looking for me.