Doubling down

By omgitserika - 18/11/2009 15:09 - United States

Today, I thought my online boyfriend was calling me, so the first line I said was "Hey, Baby." His wife answered with, "This is Jenny. Who's this?" After speaking for thirty minutes, I found out he's married, fifty-eight, and has two kids. I'm seventeen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 179
You deserved it 71 234

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"online boyfriend". those were the only two words i paid attention to and just clicked YDI.

Haven't you seen any of these Dateline things? Online boyfriend, really? What did you expect?

Comments

MiniatureMayhem 0

"Today I thought my online boyfriend--" YDI. 'Nuff said.

Erindub 0

Congrats home-wrecker. Why not just have the courage to have a real boyfriend?!

idiotkid 0

I clicked both. Because as much as YDI for being naive and ignorant, that still ******* sucks.

ydi, when your 17 you absolutely do not need an online boyfriend... meet people in person, its better that way

Why would you post this? I mean are you so stupid you didn't think you'd get a ton of shit for this? Go find a real bf hun.

Ahaha. This reminds me of someone...... Also... YOU COULD'VE BEEN RAPED IN THE BUTT ON MYSPACE.

perdix 29

Old dudes don't know how to use MySpace! Hahahaha!

mf_yf - Again, cell phone numbers don't require an address to acquire. There simply is not a record of this. You can certainly trace home lines, or people who have wanted to register their address but it's quite impossible if that information isn't given. This shouldn't be a very difficult concept to grasp. Regardless however, it's easier to find this information via domain registrations or myspace. Glad to see this is the only thing about my comment you disagreed with, and I hope now I've dumbed my explanation down for you a little bit you're OK.

Again with your holier-than-thou attitude. My oh my, I haven't seen an ego this size since I left my mother's house and stopped looking at my brother's smug face on a daily basis. Get over yourself. What I stated was based on the assumption that the owner of the phone provided their name and address. I didn't think it necessary to say "if you didn't give out that information, it wouldn't be available", because I don't like to state the obvious. So again, if you're quite finished acting like you shit gold and piss holy water, let's get back to the actual FML.

Your "assumption she provided her name and address"... My point was, don't make ridiculous and baseless assumptions. Most people don't and chances are she didn't, so to assume she did is just stupid. And don't really care about your issues with your family aye, so wanna keep your life story out of this?

I'll only keep my family out of it if you pretty please deflate your ego a bit. ;) Bitch.

You don't know she did send him pictures though. That's entirely assumption. She wasn't underage for any of the things she said she did so you're being ridiculous still and making baseless assumptions. My other reply is below. Didn't click properly.

I'm sorry your father didn't love you enough and let this happen to you.

To all those people saying "YDI for having an online boyfriend" - go grow a pair.