Double standard

By NoSexForMe - 13/07/2014 07:46 - United States - Rancho Cucamonga

Spicy
Today, I asked my boyfriend if he could finally go down on me. He said, "No, that's disgusting" and then asked me for a blowjob. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 793
You deserved it 8 646

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wizardo 33

The double standards in this post blows, seriously get a load of this dick...

Comments

Just curious, I find oral sex against my moral values, and I am male... Would it be okay to deny my partner oral sex as long as I am not receiving?

No, that's fair. What's unfair is if you refuse to do it for her but expect her to do it for you. As long as you're consistent both ways, and as long as you find a girl who feels the same way you do, then it's all good.

I'd also suggest letting them know about it early enough. I don't mean you have to tell them on the first date or anything crazy like that. But if you're also the type who thinks sex should wait till after marriage or something similar, you should let your partner know before then.

Should have said "no, that's disgusting" then walk away.

What a douche. I hope you let him know there's nothing fair about that expectation on his part

I'm with him. i think the thought of someone giving a girl oral is disgusting. Have you considered that he doesn't want to because you don't take good care of yourself? Maybe you stink down there.

SheepShoop_fml 20

Remind me what it's like to be a 12 year old.

The issue was that he said he expected her to go down on him about 30 seconds after saying he wouldn't go down on her. If he's not into that, that's fine. Everyone has things they like and don't like. But it's totally unfair that he expects her to do something for him that he wouldn't do for her.

#66, ? #145, my husband doesnt like going down on me because he had a girlfriend who didnt take care of herself and it ended badly when she got him to. thats usually the reason among my male friends as to why they dont like it, also. i take excellent care of myself though, but he is still isn't willing to do it. not that i mind, i think the thought of "eating out" is disgusting. he can have his oral though.

Goblin182 26

Once you get past the smell you have got it licked.

Giving head is disgusting too (why do men think women need to be shaved 24/7 but it's totally fine for them to have a bush the size of Australia? Why don't men seem to wash their balls?) Yet we do it anyways because that's what love is. Just breathe through your mouth.

Don't no why the downvotes. I hate to give oral, but knowing how much my girl loves it alone sometimes drive me to do it. Unless it's a hygiene issue. matter a fact, if I don't, it's more than likely a hygiene issue. 66?? who the **** said she's 12?

I would eat even if she said she wouldn't. If it was clean of course.