Don't scratch every itch

By Anonymous - 27/05/2012 14:19 - Australia - Sydney

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were acting out a kinky scenario at home, where we'd met in a club and were having a one night stand. We ended up getting into a real argument about an imaginary girl in the club. I didn't have sex and we haven't spoken since. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 038
You deserved it 36 024

Same thing different taste

Top comments

missamerica95 0

People these days. Seriously? If you're old enough to have sex then you should be old enough to work through petty arguments. Grow up.

Comments

I can't believe people commenting on you guys working it out after the "IMAGINARY" fight. You guys should break up. Obviously there's something wrong with the two of you. Thanks for reading. :)

unknown_user5566 26

Your intelligence isn't much better than theirs if you think a small argument should lead to a break up. Good luck maintaining a serious relationship with that mind set.

FarscapeSDC 9

I wonder how that argument went... woman: "How dare you pretend to feel up that imaginary woman's imaginary arse when you already have me!" Man: "But we're pretending that we're not dating" woman: "That's not the point! the point is that you don't think I'm enough for you!" man: "In this scenario, we don't even know each other! How can you not be enough for me when I don't even know you!" woman: "That's the problem! you don't know me, you don't understand me!" Man: "What!? how did we get from you freaking out over me hitting on an imaginary girl, to me not understanding you? You're being irrational." Woman: "It's because you love her more than you love me!" Man: "She's not even real!" Woman: "SO!?" Man: "O_O" Bitches be crazy (My apologies to women who aren't crazy, but insane women like that make everyone seem bad.) P.S. I know that it is not a certainty that it is the girl who started the argument, but it's the only thing that makes sense. I can't imagine the guy going nuts over an imaginary girl.

Your comment is full of sense and it has made my day. I really did encounter this type of behaviour. It freaks me out. The worst thing is that when you're in this situation, you don't really know what to do or what to say!

FarscapeSDC 9

When dealing with women who are being irrational, I take advice from the penguins from "Madagascar" - "Just smile and wave, boys, smile and wave."

challan 19

I assumed it was him, not her, that was all irrational. I once told my ex that our waitress was incredibly sexy and we should bring her home with us. It was supposed to lead into a fantasy and hot sex, but instead he was mad because obviously he couldn't satisfy me. He never ate there again.

Uhm, how old are you? Why didn't you just have an imaginary argument over the imaginary girl? Oh, I get it! You had imaginary make up sex! YDI

unknown_user5566 26

That seems pretty petty, OP. You could have reconciled it easily if you really wanted sex that badly; you should have just pretended to be the other girl. And even if you didn't go back to him for sex, you have hands... Could've just taken care of business yourself!

Camo788 0

Wow that shouldnt ever be a topic of argument.

That's pathetic, I'm sorry. Epic fail. Role playing - you're doing it wrong.

I agree with starting out with a more simple scenario first. Try the olde naughty school girl or pizza delivery guy routine

perdix 29

You should have picked up an imaginary hot dude from the imaginary club. Imaginary guys are so much better. Then, don't cheat or fart and when you are done with them, you forget them and they are gone. Reality bites.