Don't scratch every itch

By Anonymous - 27/05/2012 14:19 - Australia - Sydney

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were acting out a kinky scenario at home, where we'd met in a club and were having a one night stand. We ended up getting into a real argument about an imaginary girl in the club. I didn't have sex and we haven't spoken since. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 038
You deserved it 36 024

Same thing different taste

Top comments

missamerica95 0

People these days. Seriously? If you're old enough to have sex then you should be old enough to work through petty arguments. Grow up.

Comments

People these days have too much time on their hands.....

unknown_user5566 26

Why are you implying that the attempt to spice up your sex life is a waste of time? It obviously ended badly here, but when done correctly, role playing can help maintain a healthy sexual relationship.

unknown_user5566 26

This attempt ended badly, but attempting to spice up your sex life to maintain a healthy sexual relationship is never a waste of time, as you have implied.

unknown_user5566 26

Ah, sorry FML. I didn't think my first comment went through, so I posted again. My bad.

role playing is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard of. if you can't have an enjoyable experience with your partner then maybe you have bigger problems

Someones imagination is very thought out!

CinnamonRugby 5

Im imagining her, and I would of gone for her too.

challan 19

I was imagining her too, and I think she'd be down for a threesome.

No, you would have gone for her, too

CinnamonRugby 5

Me, you, imagination girl? Thats how I imagine this going down.

challan 19

Cinnamon, only if she's an imaginary Asian.

CinnamonRugby 5

I imagined an asian-latina mix. Willing to meet halfway?

CinnamonRugby 5

I imagined an asian-latina mix. Willing to meet halfway?

challan 19

Cinnamon, I'm an accommodating imaginary lover. That works for me. Hmu when you schedule our imaginary Ménage à trois.

CinnamonRugby 5

I thought the girl was imaginary, not the act itself. Major buzzkill. If thats the case i imagine it happening this evening after we meet at the club. Your on the pill right?

challan 19

Depo, but we don't know each other well enough for even imaginary sex without a condom. I have some Dark Side condoms. I will bring them with me. Darth Vader says, "You will not be the father!"

CinnamonRugby 5

Phew, thats good. I didnt want little internet babies running all over peoples browsers.

challan 19

I agree, cyber babies are the worst. Crawling on your screen when your getting your kink on, puking on your reports or taking a poop in the middle of your game. No thanks. We're imaginary double bagging for sure.

CinnamonRugby 5

Are you imagining us both drunk coming home from the club? I see this turning into a "Knocked Up" situation.

challan 19

You'll have to play the hot chick if we act it out, cause I am a pervy nerd and that role was made for me. I'm not a pot head, but I'd be willing to get a buzz on just to be authentic.

challan 19

Oh... And don't you keep thinking Angela is talking about us? Lmao (look down)

challan 19

Deleted us FML? We were very clever and amusing. At least I was amused! I guess I went to far with my last comment. Sorry. Cinnamon, hmu! We have the same strange sense of humor and it was fun!

Sorry to tell you but he did some dirty things with that imaginary girl. That's why he's always chewing Orbit gum.

That's the kind of relationship I want

You were part of the argument, so YDI. Might want to rethink things if you need an imaginary reason to get into a fight. :P

Sounds like you won't be playing that game again.