Dig it

By anidiotskeeper - 12/07/2012 06:03 - United States - Hawthorne

Today, I went to my girlfriend's house and caught her digging for gold. She wasn't picking her nose - she was literally trying to dig for gold in her backyard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 506
You deserved it 3 076

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Join her, the value of gold only keeps rising!

Comments

Imagine if she actually finds gold!! Plus, even if she doesn't find gold she may find oil and it IS in her own backyard so its ok.

peachyFML 17

Though I doubt she'd dig deep enough for oil... ;)

Just let her do it. If she hits a gas main, maybe she'll learn a lesson.

Girlfriend: (Digs, wipes brow, digs some more) OP: Hun?...hun? Girlfriend: Will...get to go on...shopping spree.

But then she will leave all her new stuff on the train and all that work will be for nothing.

Jordyn345 4

Well played...well played...

Arrrgh! May she'll share with ye her booty...

perdix 29

That's Plan A. If that doesn't, ... ahem ... pan out, she'll resort to Plan B: Marry you for your money.

At least she's got her mind on the money! And if she did strike gold wouldn't you feel stupid? I mean... I live in jersey too so if you do find gold let your ol pal MrFuzzles know!

Tell your genius girlfriend that if she digs deep enough, she might find seeds to a money tree. Then she can plant them and be rich. Then when she not around, buy a small tree and plant it. She'll be amazed. Then in a few days, you tape some dollar bills to the leaves and you'll probably get sex for a week straight. When she asks you why there are only $1 bills growing tell her she only found the cheapest seed and to keep digging.

But that would make you a terrible person... Well, I'm on my way to try this on my gf.

Although I suppose in the end the jokes on me. She's gotten exercise, while I've wasted my time and money on a stupid tree. And in the end she's still got the money.