Dad jokes

By thefuck - 30/06/2013 22:08 - Ireland - Ballyjamesduff

Today, my house was egged while I went out shopping. When I told my dad about it, he immediately and casually admitted to being the one who did it, asking, "You got a fucking problem with that, son?" I don't know if he's just messing with my head, or if he really did do it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 934
You deserved it 3 667

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, do you have a problem with it?

Egg his car. Reply the same way. Wait for results. (Warning: I am in no way liable to any injuries sustained during the course of action recommended above.)

Comments

If it was a joke that's just cruel...when you know it's him egg his house...

It's not cruel, he's just got a sense of humor

True...some comments I do leave after realizing the literal point of the FML...and this was one of them...

AboveAll04 14

Father of the year right there !

Maybe he wants a new house painting, paid by the insurance company?!

shibeep 12

Seriously gonna do this too my son one day

MilkyFilmz 26

Who says you won't have a daughter? Anyways you would make a suckish parent.

Maybe he did do it and he wants you to be a man and pull **** from ******* ass !!! (Too much Spartacus haha )

You got personal problems if you're still being bullied by your dad

olpally 32

Your dads an idiot jokster... Who the **** does that anyways? Sue him and Get money from him. That's ******* ridiculous.

olpally 32

Never mind the suing part. Op is in Ireland and idk what the law says about this...

CharresBarkrey 15

Can you even sue someone for egging your house in any country?

Neyuu 18

It's okay guys, he's American. It's tradition to sue everybody.

ileenefudge 29

I guess I'm breaking tradition then, because I don't believe in sueing everybody. I have never had to go through that and hopefully never will. Oh and by the way I'm American, but I agree that stupid comments like the one posted adds to the stereotype that all Americans like to sue each other. Thankfully I'm not one of them.

bestbelieve 9

The adverisement right under this FML says Pick your egg lol. its for a game

jw90 18

Tell him "**** yea I have a problem" and egg his.