Dad jokes

By thefuck - 30/06/2013 22:08 - Ireland - Ballyjamesduff

Today, my house was egged while I went out shopping. When I told my dad about it, he immediately and casually admitted to being the one who did it, asking, "You got a fucking problem with that, son?" I don't know if he's just messing with my head, or if he really did do it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 934
You deserved it 3 667

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, do you have a problem with it?

Egg his car. Reply the same way. Wait for results. (Warning: I am in no way liable to any injuries sustained during the course of action recommended above.)

Comments

Sounda like your dad isn't all he's cracked up to be.

The answer to a age old dilemma, what came first the chicken or the egg? My theory. The egg came first, the chicken was shopping. You got a ******* problem with that?

Your dad's a real piece of work, whether he did it or not..! I hope you'll remember this and be kinder and gentler with your own kids' psyches. Meanwhile, I hope he'll remember who's looking after him in his old age. FYL.

Ireland... Where else in the world would your da egg your house?

I was going to say don't be so discriminatory! but hen I saw you're from Belfast! Howdy Neighbourino!

Well, sometimes you have to go overboard sarcastic to get sarcasm across.

Hunting Camera should do the trick. PS... i think sugar in the gas tank would do GREAT! Either that or a paint solvent... MTBE, it dissolves the rubber and slowly erodes the plastic parts. Pretty insidious and evil for you car guys.

At least you know now that you don't have crazy or enemy neighbors?

just do the same thing but with somthing a little more psycho like a bag full of spiders

That's terrifying yet intriguing. Can you even get a bag of spiders?