Spooky!

By Anonymous - 16/01/2015 16:22 - Australia - Sydney

Today, my dad was fixing my wardrobe and pushed too hard, causing stuff to fall from the top shelves. I saw it happen with my own eyes, but he's dead-set convinced that it was some kind of poltergeist fucking with him, and now he doesn't want me to go in my room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 060
You deserved it 2 354

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your dad couldn't be more wrong. Poltergeists don't live in wardrobes. Only lions and witches do.

I would've been thrilled to have more privacy from my parents at whatever cost, OP! Keep banging on the walls and making odd moaning noises--that'll show him. ;)

Comments

I would've been thrilled to have more privacy from my parents at whatever cost, OP! Keep banging on the walls and making odd moaning noises--that'll show him. ;)

alex_the_tiger 14

Well banging on walls and moaning could mean something else.

^^^Look at you connecting all the dots

xninix_fml 36

@18 That's first thing I thought of when I read @1s comment lol.

joeyl2008 29

How has he gotten more privacy?

Or OP could just sneak their girlfriend/boyfriend in and blame the poltergeist

homesuckfucker 28

Go into your room anyways and show your father that there's nothing to worry about.

countryb_cth 38

Until it grabs OP and flings them across the room... Then he will have something to worry about. If that happnes I would suggest burning the house down.

JadeWinter 16

Time to call your local ghost busters!

joeyl2008 29
JadeWinter 16

Your dad couldn't be more wrong. Poltergeists don't live in wardrobes. Only lions and witches do.

PhantomFollower 20

And that little goat man bastard that lures girls into trouble.

Tell him you see dead people and you have lots of ghost friends in your house. **** with him if he's that gullible!

My mom's the same. I rearranged some stuff in my room and she thinks there's some spooky action going on. She won't listen to me and thinks I'm lying so she feels safe or better. FYL OP.

At least he didn't find your shoe box full of sex toys.

The poltergeist was ******* with him, not you.