By sorry, kiddo - 30/06/2013 21:44 - Belgium - Brussels

Spicy
Today, I was explaining to my son that porn isn't a realistic depiction of sex. Just as I finished explaining to him that threesomes rarely happen in real life, he started crying. I feel like a dream-crushing monster. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 454
You deserved it 10 179

Same thing different taste

Top comments

relaxedninja 18

What do you mean they rarely happen!!??! D:

ballettillidie 8

They rarely happen in YOUR world...

Comments

relaxedninja 18

What do you mean they rarely happen!!??! D:

AboveAll04 14

well if you really want one that bad you could just....idk...lower your standards significantly :)

Like masturbating with both of your hands, that should qualify for a threesome.

relaxedninja 18

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
ise3 10

You just killed your own joke.

lexi365 20

I might get thumbed down for this but #31 just because some people have threesomes doesnt mean they have low standards. Some couples are into having them often while others (like a few of my friends) are curious what they're like so they decide to try it out. My best friend and her boyfriend had their bithday party yesterday (their birthdays are a few days ago) and they're very much in love but decided since it was their birthday they wanted to spice it up for the night and try a threesome. It was pretty fun.

76- Sounds like you were the third person

Shadowvoid 33

This is how i see the conversation. Dad walks in. "Son, **** is not real" Son: "you monster!"

83- She was. That's why she defending the standards of threesoming. She think she's too "pretty" to be considered a low standard.

My husband and I have have threesomes as well. We definitely don't lower our standards to have them. If the opportunity arises with the right person, we go for it.

It happens more than you think.... lots of girls are curious trying with another girl... and ask their boyfriend to try a threesome.... the girl is here more for the girl than for the boy.... and it is fun....

tjv3 10

They happen more than people think.

The "Eiffel Tower" is like his unicorn.

ballettillidie 8

They rarely happen in YOUR world...

Let me hear about your world ;) can you describe it to me;))

Lol at people thinking that threesomes never happen just because they've been in one. Good times.

Well eventually he would have realized that people spend more time trying to have sex then actually doing it.

perdix 29

Guys who cry don't end up in girl-guy-girl threesomes; they could be the "bitch" in a three-dude one.

bingbongbingbong 11

Are you speaking for your own experiences

Probably, Perdix seems to enjoy others whimpering...

2 guys one girl = gay sex with a witness

#5 - I'm a guy, I cry and I've had girl-guy-girl threesomes. Sod off with your macho nonsense.

graceinsheepwear 33

#5, should we be calling you Lucky Pierre?

AzrielB 8

Are you serious? I didn't know people still gave people like you updated...

The sooner he learns that the sooner he'll treat girls better and might get laid.

Silent_Thrill 17

You never know. It could be like a placebo effect. The sick patient believes the fake medicine is working, then it does./Op' son believes three-somes are common and will have one, then does. I know it sounds crazy but please don't crush my dreams too!

MerrikBarbarian 9

You've never gotten laid have you 26? :p

I am sorry but that statement is complete and utter rubbish!

Silent_Thrill 17

#81- And I agree. It of course was a joke, just not a very well executed one, I guess.

Sure, next you will tell him Santa Claus isn't real.

ileenefudge 29

Or the tooth fairy, or the Easter bunny...

Listen Jason, there's no easy way to say this, but....

What!? There's no Easter bunny? *cry*

Or that the three of them don't *enjoy* each others' company...

Omfgitsmia 15

How did that conversation even begin?

Most likely she caught him looking at ****.

EmsyyyRose13 24

Maybe he walked in on his son watching ****.

It looks like Dad is the one explaining this....as evidenced by the male emblem

ViviMage 38

Saw itemized charges on the cable bill?

myoukei 31

If he's old enough to be watching ****, he's old enough to set realistic dreams for his future. Threesomes do happen though, just not as often as in **** ^_

MerrikBarbarian 9

Yep, but they only happen to those mature enough to handle them and making sure everyone is on the same page with what they want or don't want to happen. You'd better be able to talk about sex realistically and maturely if you want a hope in hell of a threesome to happen outside of ****.

Actually, threesomes are very common. But people are too ashamed to talk about it.

I read an article about it last week. It says that 25 percent of the British people had at least one threesome.

Bearing in mind that surveys aren't representative of the whole population, and that a lot of people naturally lie about stuff like that to seem cool, you can probably safely shave that figure down to about 5% or less.

Yeah, that is true. What I wanted to say is that threesomes are not that uncommon. It is not very common, but there are many people who try it, specially if you keep in mind that we live in a very sexual society.