Crossed wires

By Anonymous - 14/10/2015 12:41 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I got into a minor argument with my fiancé. Deciding it wasn't worth fighting over, I shrugged and said, "Really, what are we even doing this for?" To which he replied, "Honestly, I don't know. I haven't loved you in years… Oh, you meant about the fight." And just like that, I'm now single. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 215
You deserved it 2 760

Same thing different taste

Top comments

whatarethisss 23

It's better you found out he didn't love you now than after you guys were married.

OP, I'm so genuinely sorry. This is awful. I will say though that it's a good thing you found out what kind of person your fiancé really is before you married him. You will find someone eventually who is really the right one for you!

Comments

Oh you poor thing. Better of without her though.

FalloutScrolls 25

I would say that's better than a divorce not long afterwords

it's better that you got out of it now instead of after you were already married. sorry OP

Countryboy1996 18

He finally stopped wasting your time and love. Now go find someone great and worth it OP!

I'm so very sorry o.p. I had a similar situation. I pray things will be better and you'll find someone who'll truly appreciate you!

I'm so damn sorry OP. I don't know the entire story or the root of the argument but I can't help but be upset with OP's fiance for feeling that way for YEARS and not spoken to OP about it. I understand that it is hard to tell someone that you don't love them anymore but c'mon YEARS man? That's pushing it. At this point, it's reached insensitivity. I really do wish you all the happiness with the world OP. I hope things work out for you in the future.

I at first put I agree your life sucks, but than I realized its better to find out now before getting married so then I put you deserve it.