Crossed wires

By Anonymous - 14/10/2015 12:41 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I got into a minor argument with my fiancé. Deciding it wasn't worth fighting over, I shrugged and said, "Really, what are we even doing this for?" To which he replied, "Honestly, I don't know. I haven't loved you in years… Oh, you meant about the fight." And just like that, I'm now single. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 215
You deserved it 2 760

Same thing different taste

Top comments

whatarethisss 23

It's better you found out he didn't love you now than after you guys were married.

OP, I'm so genuinely sorry. This is awful. I will say though that it's a good thing you found out what kind of person your fiancé really is before you married him. You will find someone eventually who is really the right one for you!

Comments

No worries, better to get the truth now then waste another 5 years of your life into a social retard that most likely is not pleasing you in bed anyways due to the lack of effort in the relationship. Head high moving forward there's only about 509 billion guys in the planet, and if you haven't realized this yet they all are great guys until it becomes effort then you will see the great ones from the tards. Give him a pat on the ass tell him it will be okay little buddy the short bus will be by soon to get you, make sure you let him know that you been letting his dad hammer it out for the last year because he sucks in bed and then roll out leaving a wake of hate and discontent. Or pick your head up and grab one of the billion guys in the market and try again.

Smilesalot421 10

Sad how ppl will stay with someone they don't love...sigh...and ppl wonder why I've given up on love

Better to find out now than after you're married. Sorry op.

So sorry for you..but I think it was meant to be

That sucks, but hey...It's cheaper this way.

Maybe not how you planned it and the years of lost time suddenly might be on your mind, but ending it now is lightyears better than letting it drag out even further. He's an a-hole for not telling you how he felt sooner. I almost married the wrong girl, I'm so happy you didn't end up marrying the wrong guy.

cosmicdancer84 7

Why would this asshole waste your time? **** that, move on.

that's pain in the ass you should cry about that. then find somebody else.