Cringe

By iamshrimpy - 08/01/2010 06:24 - Canada

Today, I logged onto Facebook to a new notification. I got excited, until I went on to see that it was my mom commenting on my status. She had seen my friends swear in previous comments and decided to make a comment of her own. She told them, "Hey, watch out yr language!" I'm nineteen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 080
You deserved it 6 029

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh wow, another mum commenting on Facebook story. Sorry, gotta snore off this one.

bambi114 0

Comments

you can make it so only people who are friends with them can see it or so that some people can not read your posts.

This isnt really an FML. Ive seen many of my friends, male and female, have their moms interrupt their status convos. Suck it up, OP. If its that bad, tell your mom about it.

itsgen 16

awww its kinda cutee you know she cares but why do you have her as a friend if you dont want her seeing stuff like that

No big deal. Parents do that sort of stuff on Facebook all the time.

yeah, could be worse - mine insisted I add them on facebook, check my posts and comments every day, make me take off anything they think is inappropriate and check who I have on my friends list.

Well your a tramp so they have a reason.

#98 that's why I don't use FaceBook, I won't use up any of my time on it and it also eliminates the possibility that could happen. #109 That's all you have to say? Using text language is bad enough, but using it as a one word response shows you have no motivation.

inomniaparatusxo 0

Glad my mom doesn't do that. She has a facebook, and she never uses it. Hope she doesn't add me as a friend!

My mother followed me :/ So I didn't know until I went on Facebook on her laptop for my friend to use. I saw a bunch of my posts on her Newsfeed, unfollowed myself, then blocked her. She thinks I deleted it.

OP's mom is a pretty cool gal eh, telling others what to do and doesn't afraid of anything

Erniesduck123 0

Not funny if you can't do the meme correctly.

...why would u get excited upon seeing u have 1 notification? i get at least 20 a day lol