Creepy

By Fail - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I thought I'd surprise my girlfriend with a bear hug. I found her in the hall with her back to me, talking to friends. As I walked up behind her and was about to wrap my arms around her, she said, "So… does anyone have any ideas about how I should break it off with my boyfriend?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 425
You deserved it 3 110

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Thoureau 0

I wonder what was said afterwards... "Uhhhh, Ismaeliqua..." "What, he's a ******* greasy-haired, pizza-faced loser who's made me fake it for him every time we've done it, but if I'm straightforward about it, he might go into a whinefest and kill himself." *Other friend points to you* "How is he behind me? I can smell his sweaty ass from space. Hell, I can smell him over...the...phone." *Turns to see you at the last part* "Hey sweetie! I didn't notice you there!" But yeah man, FYL.

malakian_fml 0

"least u don't have to go through that akward break up" - It sounded like a pretty damn awkward break up to me...

Comments

Move the hug up to her neckline and throttle her?

Then his life would *really* start to suck. Not to mention hers...

Woof, didn't see that one coming. You ruined the surprise so you probably didn't even get breakup sex either did you?

continue on with the bear hug, and don't ever stop squeezing!

You should've said something sarcastic while walking off. It's a great breakup in any case, though. She just saved you the trouble of wading through anything else she could've used an excuse to mooch off of you... lucky you.

YDI. She probably got sick of all your goddamn hugs moron, stop being so clingy.

Giving tight hugs =/= clingy. It shows how much he likes/loves her. I personally love bear hugs because light hugs SUCK. You wouldn't know how often these bear hugs come anyway. But even if it was constantly given to her, she could've asked him to stop. Breaking up with him just over hugs? Come on now. Back on topic, bear hugs = love. The idea of surprising her was cute. It's okay if she doesn't appreciate it, you can find someone better.

Skull_300 0

You should have broken up with the Bitch right then...

You should have told her that you were breaking up with her, then yelled FIRST in her face like a small child and ran off.

ouch well if she has a problem with a surprise hugg u need someone better