Sounds promising

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I poured my heart out to my girlfriend of two years expressing my feelings for her. She responded with, "I'm going to bed." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 760
You deserved it 3 212

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Does she know she's your "girlfriend," or are you a crazy stalker and she is your prey?

Maybe she wanted you to come with her?? Maybe you were about to have the best sex of your life but didn't realize it!

Comments

kevsnev 7

I'm so sorry OP! I know it hurts because I've been repeatedly rejected whenever I've confessed.

That has two solutions. She probably means that she doesn't want to talk to you or she wants to have sex. Pretty sure she's shy to express her feelings don't worry

LoveMay 10

Then she doesn't deserve you, OP.

LittleGreenPaola 23

how could she be shy about her feelings after two years of relationship? she must be confused about something we don't know.

61- I don't know but it's just "The Ugly Truth"

How is she your girlfriend of 2 years if she can't tell you her feelings, that is if she has any towards you

My boyfriend does the same thing and we have been together for two years. I know he loves me and I don't need him to say anything sweet back because he would have only said it because I did. Some times he even says "f*ck you!" when I say I love him but it just makes me laugh. The gf of OP may be one of those people who can't express their feelings, that's the way my bf is.

Well some people just don't like talking about their feelings much and he picked a bad time to do it since it was at night. If a girl is tired she isn't going to be sympathetic and talk to you.

Maybe she wanted you to come with her?? Maybe you were about to have the best sex of your life but didn't realize it!

I think the OP woukd sensed the tone in her voice

perdix 29

Does she know she's your "girlfriend," or are you a crazy stalker and she is your prey?

LittleGreenPaola 23

LOL I'd be scared to share my house with a stalker (supposing they were at home)

And she replied with "I'm going to bed"? Score!

That's still no reason for her just to think oh hey I'm gonna go to sleep! She should have said oh hunny I love you to or something like that

perdix 29

Was she asking you to join her? Maybe your words were working, but you are too dense to pick up her clues.

Why do I get the feeling that "poured my heart out" means a txt saying "omg I

I get the same feeling too. but I'm thinking of instant messaging instead of texting though...

I'm sorry, but I can't resist a half written comment. ...WANT TO **** YOUR BRAINS OUT!"

What the...it deleted half my comment! It did that with another comment earlier. it was supposed to say "omg I

Well, what exactly did you say to her? Her reactions could be justifiable if your "pouring out of feelings" included you not being attracted to her anymore, you think she's not the one, she's getting abit on the round side, work with me here!

SmittyJA24 26

I'm thinking: "pouring his heart out" = acting like a wuss boy .... Or acting like one of her girl-friends. How masculine is THAT?? Not....

44, clearly you have never been in love.

Ah the average male stereotype, believe or not 44 it has become somewhat acceptable for guys to share their feelings. Regardless on if the feelings are good or bad.