Creepy

By Anonymous - 28/09/2012 21:22 - Canada

Spicy
Today, in the middle of sex, my boyfriend sighed, said, "I can't do this any more" and pulled out. After repeatedly asking him what was wrong, he basically told me that I suck in bed. Apparently, the way I "just lie there" makes him feel like a necrophile. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 044
You deserved it 50 891

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I swear to the Mighty FML Deity, everyone who says "Dump him" gets my foot up their asses. What he did is called "communication" and it's vital to a relationship, especially when it comes to sex. I applaud him for actually having the balls to tell you. How else are you going to learn to stop acting like a corpse during sex?

So try a new position. Cowgirl should do the trick.

Comments

bach2121 13

Put some passion into it! Everyone HATES dead fish syndrome.

Play with yourself while you're on top. Wont just be a corpse then!

Spice things up... There is a world of possibilities out there. Watch some ****, get some books, and for your BFs sake MOVE!

KuchkaNumberOne 2

Well damn. Make an effort and maybe he wouldn't feel that way.

KeenBird 2

I wonder if he read this Fml here today.

Thats your own fault sweetheart try to at least act like you like it

lonestarfree 1

Why is everyone blaming her? Maybe HE sucks in bed and she doesn't feel anything.

Because clearly she makes no effort, and sex is a two person fun activity....

Did you guys miss the touchy-feely, what-feels-good-where part before intercourse? Your boyfriend cares enough about you to talk about it. Talk, explore, play.