Talk tonight

By Anonymous - 22/09/2022 15:30 - South Africa - Bryanston

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I had sex for the second time. He's really nice, but he's terrible in bed. He busted a nut 3 times before I could orgasm once, and he can't finger to make up for it. His foreplay is trash. I'm starting to lose feelings for him because of the lack of sexual satisfaction. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 963
You deserved it 853

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Can he be taught? Maybe try starting there.

lalalaila777 24

have fun teaching him what you like. it is wrong to assume that every person is going to know how to make you ****** without knowing your body.

Comments

Can he be taught? Maybe try starting there.

Maybe introduce some toys, or help him help you get off. Seems like a solvable problem.

lalalaila777 24

have fun teaching him what you like. it is wrong to assume that every person is going to know how to make you ****** without knowing your body.

mattiagardin 15

Talking to him to reach common satisfaction? Naaaah. Complaining in a group full ok unknown people? Much better

How about showing yourself what you like, guide him, direct, discuss, you know Speak loudly and clearly. Everyone has different expectations and satisfactions. Maybe he hasn't been having sex that much to master the skill, or his previous partners were inexperienced and also didn't know what they like. Sex is a skill, that takes time to master. Every new partner it's like first time. You rarely click with someone immediately, there's always a learning curve, exploring and discovering. All can be done together, sex is two people activity in this case, and nobody has interest to receive and give satisfaction, only interested in their own personal comings.

if he was interested in making you come, he would have researched and tried harder.

Nikki 16

It’s 100% not your responsibility to teach him if you don’t want to. It’s okay to want someone that knows what they’re doing in bed, don’t let any of the comments here make you feel bad for knowing what you want!

You need to dump him today. You'll waste a lot of effort get his skills up to par and he'll just want to show them off for other women. You need to find men who have already been trained by other chumps.

Doom_Kitty 12

It's not his ******* job to read your mind. Communicate with each other about what you like and dislike and how you want it to be done.

Nix188 13

so what if he gets it multiple times. as long as the end result is you both finishing. practice makes perfect, stick it out and teach him what you like. Us guys are boneheads, you need to walk him through it