Crackers

By buryuntime - 03/03/2009 05:37 - United States

Today, my mother was re-enrolling me in school so she was required to fill out some paperwork. Later, she asked me, "What does caucasian mean?" I replied, "Why?" Apparently she didn't recognize the word, so she checked "Other" and wrote in "White". FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 571
You deserved it 5 475

Same thing different taste

Top comments

macfluffers 0

That's so ridiculous! XD It's funny how some people don't know common ideas.

yea F your mom's life, glad you're going to school...she clearly didn't

Comments

Definitely more of a FAIL then a FML, but still hilarious hahaha, maybe you should enroll yourself into school next time.

I'm with you #21...why was your mom doing enrollment forms FOR you. Tool.

This IS FML worthy since her school gets to see her enrollment papers that's under her name.

tomorrowbroadway 0

That's what you get for having your mom fill out your forms.

trayofmuffins 0

How is this funny? Total failure at trying to be funny. Why does it matter if she put white? This is NOT FML-worthy.

TCarz13 0

why is your mom filling out school stuff for you? way to be independent and take control of your life...

Well it's usually the parents that are SUPPOSED to fill them out..

ohgodohgodohgod 0

Holy shit, has no one thought about the fact that the OP could be a minor? You can't fill out your own school enrollment forms and sign them if you're a minor, dumbasses. What if his/her mom was enrolling him/her in a different high school. Geez, and you call the OP's mom ignorant. Critical thinking: use it.

Femanon 0

Why does this matter? It's not your fault that your mom is a retarded.

seriously: if you are going to make fun of your mom on the internet, maybe you should be filling out your own forms.