Knowledge

By Anonymous - 03/09/2021 02:01

Today, my mom hit me in the face after an argument she didn't win. According to her, Mexican and American are languages, and not dialects or nationalities. She even argued with my teachers, and threatened to remove me "from a school full of uneducated people" after they told her I was correct. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 393
You deserved it 85

Same thing different taste

Top comments

“Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.” - Isaac Asimov

Sadly there is no competence test required to become a parent. I’m sorry your mom is apparently an ignorant fool. There is not much point arguing with a idiot. It’s like trying to teach a pig to sing - It will never work, it frustrates both of you and it sounds terrible. You seem like an intelligent person. You are going to have to learn how to manage your mom. As you have seen, arguing with her is pointless. Be glad that you have a brain and it’s not filled up with rubbish from the Fox Network and worse. Try to keep an open outlook and pick your battles more carefully. Not all battles are worth the fight.

Comments

“Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.” - Isaac Asimov

It's some libtard conspiracy to call the languages English and Spanish to fool the people into thinking England and Spain had anything to do with our countries. The left-wing lamestream media want people to hate America like they hate the Mexican rapists and murderers (which is most of those people).

Is that intended as a joke? If so you should make it a little clearer that is your intent.

Ambrily 27

I think you've been around long enough to know Richard's sarcasm. Seems odd to me that you haven't caught up with it yet...

Are you kidding? Isn't it absurd enough to be obvious? It's a parody of how the mom probably speaks and thinks.

Major Ahull 3

Is that intended to be a joke? If so, you should make your intent a little clearer. Or just keep posting. I'm only here to judge the original posts, not the comments.

WadStakk 20

Yes! This is why I love Richard Pencil!!

You are not acquainted with US or World History. I'm a History teacher and professor. Florida was a Spanish acquisition during the Age of Exploration in the 16th century. Jamestown was the first permanent English colony in the New World in 1607. Hmmm...English and Spanish, yes they do. You fell through the cracks of our poor education system.

Major Ahull 3

You fell through the cracks of being able to recognize a joke.

Oh, sweet sassy molassy! I cannot believe that you are serious about me being serious! Of course, I know how England and Spain influenced the New World. Can you not recognize an obvious joke that is obvious?

Sorry, it's hard to tell these days the idiots from the idiots. I teach them.

Marcella1016 31

Of course he wasn’t being serious. The sad thing is, it’s hard to tell these days because so many people are so ******* stupid these days and really do believe shit like that. Which was his whole point - to mock them. But how ****** up is it that our educational system is so far gone that people actually do believe shit like this? Ugh.

Psivage3000 4

The only thing dumber than the FML, is your comment.

Sadly there is no competence test required to become a parent. I’m sorry your mom is apparently an ignorant fool. There is not much point arguing with a idiot. It’s like trying to teach a pig to sing - It will never work, it frustrates both of you and it sounds terrible. You seem like an intelligent person. You are going to have to learn how to manage your mom. As you have seen, arguing with her is pointless. Be glad that you have a brain and it’s not filled up with rubbish from the Fox Network and worse. Try to keep an open outlook and pick your battles more carefully. Not all battles are worth the fight.

Take some life advice from me, don't argue with an idiot. Especially one who resorts to violent means.

“NEVER ARGUE WITH STUPID PEOPLE. THEY WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL AND BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE.” Mark Twain

Your mom sounds like a narcissist OP sorry for that 😞 you might look into it and of you agree check for support groups maybe.

Okay so…that’s child abuse. Go to a trusted authority at school and get protective services involved. Seriously.