Cool beans

By Anonymous - 19/03/2009 15:51 - United States

Today, I got a call from a girl I know, asking if I could babysit her little brother at my house tonight. I said yes. When the boy came over, he mentioned that his sister was having a party and didn't want him there. Turns out all my friends were invited except me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 88 232
You deserved it 4 639

Same thing different taste

Top comments

x_LC_x 0

Wow, what a bitch. Call the cops on her party =].

what a little bitch! charge her extra... then throw a party of your own and don't invite her. i'm sorry to hear that... i'd be super pissed off

Comments

#9 considering that she was babysitting the brother, he's probably just a bit too young to "do" don't you think?

dude this shit happened to me all the time. i would get left out and everyone else would get invited to do something. it would piss me off the the point where i just stopped talking to them. they weren't worth it. now they all hate each other for different reasons and come to me to hang out and do shit. and don't babysit for her again. that would be a start. if she bitches tell her your not gonna watch her brother while she goes off to betray you.

legendbyday 0

her brother sounds like he could be a rad friend, i don't know why, **** 'em all man. you don't need people like them anyway. She sound like a bitch, did she think you wont find out? of course she knew you'll find out. go and make new friends, have a killer of a party and dont invite them, use her brother to spread the word that they are not invited :)

that's wrong on so many levels. she must be a moron to ask you to babysit her brother... really? like, really? you need better friends, honey.

annabanana13 0

I agree with #3 in more ways than possible.

lol@ #9, that's sick. He can't be more than 12, and that's a stretch.

StupidDancer 0

Just remember revenge is SWEET...:)

See, what you should do, if all of your friends who were invited were still real friends and were fed some story by this bitch who didn't invite you, you'd imagine the atmosphere of the party to be like, hey, where's so-and-so? The bitch could say you're sick, but then you walk in the door with her little brother and say, **** you, find a babysitter you can be less of a bitch to. And take her money anyway.

hah_fml 0

throw a party at ur house and invite everyone. or show up and be like. i'm not babysitting him. he's ur shit.