Cool beans

By Anonymous - 19/03/2009 15:51 - United States

Today, I got a call from a girl I know, asking if I could babysit her little brother at my house tonight. I said yes. When the boy came over, he mentioned that his sister was having a party and didn't want him there. Turns out all my friends were invited except me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 88 232
You deserved it 4 639

Same thing different taste

Top comments

x_LC_x 0

Wow, what a bitch. Call the cops on her party =].

what a little bitch! charge her extra... then throw a party of your own and don't invite her. i'm sorry to hear that... i'd be super pissed off

Comments

falconsfan 0

definitely got to one-up her. throw an amazing party and don't invite her. remember this party has to be something people will talk about at school.

laurisshnazzy 0

I agree with whoever said to call the cops on her party. If not, then at least tell the parents that she was throwing a party hardcore enough to send away the little brother.

kellster 2

That really sucks. :/ Time for new friends!!

Mr_Wong 0

Definitely get revenge on the backstabbing bitch. Why should you have to watch her younger brother (which is HER responsibilty in the first place) and have her exclude you from the party. No ******* way, not gonna fly.

Well if your "friends" don't do anything to side with you, then I bet we are only getting half the story. You girls can be total Fing ***** to eachother, in high school and college. I have never met more petty animals then bickering girls. I wouldn't be suprised if she did it to get even for somethign you did.

Going off of #14's idea: you must be a better baby sitter than party animal. Raise your rates! Then you'll be laughing to the bank instead of suffering a hangover. Your "revenge" will be sweeter when you've got their money.

sounds like #32 is a pain in the ass