By Anonymous - 04/08/2019 00:01

Today, as I was jogging on the boardwalk, an old guy tripped me with his cane. As I was getting back up, I heard him say to his wife, "I wanted to see if she would actually fall." FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 959
You deserved it 126

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What a prick! I would have kicked him in his shriveled old balls, and said, "I wanted to see if he would actually double over in pain"

kindameanalwaysfun 7

Comments

Probably jealous that you can jog while he can barely walk. You need to slow down around cripples, so as not to piss them off.

Stacy 4

WHAT? NO CRIPPLES NEED TO NOT ASSUALT PEOPLE. Doing shit like that could get them more crippled.....just saying.

he is joking, calm down. if you read the fmls everyday, you would notice this guy comments on every single one and usually has a joke. except for a slight few where he was trying to be helpful and caring. which isnt many but doesnt mean he doesnt care.

kindameanalwaysfun 7

What a prick! I would have kicked him in his shriveled old balls, and said, "I wanted to see if he would actually double over in pain"

In this instance, retaliation would have been condoned. Against both of them, if the wife laughed at you.

I would have waited somewhere to see him get up and then sneak up behind him and just as he leans on his cane kick it. Old or not there is still no excuse for being an asshole. Or even better report him to the police and cause him of assault and battery.

Stacy 4

OMFG! DID U TAKE HIS CANE AND SMACK HIS WIFE IN THE HEAD THEN SHOVE IT UP HIS ASS? Im sure u would have been in ur rights to do so.....😠

Looks like Biff from Back To The Future. Bullies like that have to be stopped young or else they end up like this old flatulence of a man. On the plus side, he already has one foot in the grave.

Should've broke the cane in half and said "Just wanted to see if I could."

Should have tripped him over and said "just wanted to see if you could get back up"