By iloveretail - 08/08/2016 19:14 - United Kingdom - Nottingham

Today, a woman threatened to stab my eyes out because I wouldn't let her into the shop I closed and locked up half an hour ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 856
You deserved it 816

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Open the door, let her in, lock the door, call the police and report her for trespassing.

Had a woman like this recently. Came up with a full load of groceries 15 minutes after we closed- no idea how we missed her, but she continually refused to leave. Hang in there OP!

Comments

Open the door, let her in, lock the door, call the police and report her for trespassing.

You'd be calling the police on yourself for false imprisonment.

Had a woman like this recently. Came up with a full load of groceries 15 minutes after we closed- no idea how we missed her, but she continually refused to leave. Hang in there OP!

Well to be fair, in this case the woman had already picked everything out and probably had spent a while in the store looking for stuff.

True, but we'd been making announcements to bring any purchases up for over 20 minutes. The cashes were counted and we couldn't have rung her through if we wanted to

ugh I feel your pain, I work at a grocery store as well! I closed on Christmas once my first year and when we were closing at 7pm , customers still didn't get the memo! we had made annocments 20 before and that didn't stop them. but seriously?! it's Christmas go home! we have family too that we'd like to see!

I also work at a grocery store & we have this women who comes in like twice a week 5 minutes before we close & literally does big shopping. Like a cart full of stuff. Sometime she literally stays 45 minutes till after close & there is nothing we can do about it.

Yes there is. You could kick her out.

Mathalamus 24

That's a new one. Eye stabbing.

it's not even Christmas yet and the crazies are coming out already?!

As a person who works closing shifts in retail, I feel you. Some people think closed signs apply to everyone else except themselves.

Or people pointing at their watch through the locked door like we are actually going to let them in...

"Please....I just need 1 thing. I'll be quick."

Then proceeds to spend 2 hours picking out 30 things.

Wizardo 33

All that comes to mind is Cyanide and Happiness: The Purple Shirted Eye Stabber.

Any time someone you don't know threatens you, call the police. People are crazy these days.

It could have ben the Purple shirted eye stabber!

When will some people learn that the world doesn't revolve around them?