Clubbing

By Anonymous - 26/11/2012 13:30 - United Kingdom - Edinburgh

Spicy
Today, my parents told me that they had joined a local club. Proud of them for going out of their comfort zone to make new friends, I googled the name of the club. I'm sure they'll make some lifelong friends at their first swingers club meet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 774
You deserved it 3 255

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should only worry if they start having club "meetings" at the house.

megapeyt 17

You did want them to get out more often, now they'll just get around more easily.

Comments

Nothing wrong with living your (sex)life the way you want. But sharing that kind of private information with your children?

unknown_user5566 26

Technically, all the parents did was tell OP the name of the club. He didn't have to search for what type of club it was.

Curiosity killed the cat. Unless OP's parents are stupid, they should have known that by giving him the name of the club, he could easily find out what club it was.

Well I'd say that they probably don't know what's it's about or they are pulling your leg. Why would they tell you the club's name otherwise? You're bound to find out...

unknown_user5566 26

27- In that sense, I guess it wouldn't be considered "cheating". But I think most people consider "cheating" as having emotional/sexual relations with someone that isn't your significant other, which is what we were referring to.

Just hold that mental image of your lovely mother, the woman who baked you cookies and kissed your forehead to check for a fever, on her knees, getting violated by three strangers, seven different ways to Sunday. And your father, the man who played catch with you slamming some strange woman up the ass as he fondles her breas..... *Ahem* Sorry, got carried away. I'm sure everything will be fine.

Mum's a ****. Dad's a hero. Downvote me all you like.

Uhm, no, you are not. Quoting Wikipedia: "Cheating refers to an immoral way of achieving a goal. It is generally used for the breaking of rules to gain advantage in a competitive situation." Since OP's parents both agreed on going to a swingers club to have a jolly good time, where is the cheating-part? The immoral way? The breaking of rules? Right, nowhere.

skip_m 6

Wave a black light wand over them when they come home. Eww....

What makes you think they didn't have this information already...

Maybe there are two clubs with similar names or you found the wrong one online? Or your parents could be trolling you. If your parents are comfortable telling you about the club then you should be mature enough to ask them about it.

Fair play to them. They're not harming anyone.

It's not cheating if both halves of the couple are completely alright with it. Have none of you ever heard of polygamous relationships? As long as everyone in such a relationship knows the score and is genuinely okay with it, that's not cheating. And don't bother telling me I'm wrong, I know some people in polygamous relationships and they're very happy (except for one girl, but that's just because she chose absolute dicks every time). As for swingers' clubs, the people in each couple are agreeing to it so how is it cheating? What counts as 'cheating' is completely dependent on the people within the relationship; do you class a threesome as cheating? Swinging is no more cheating than a threesome. Some people would class fantasising about another person cheating, some do it as a normal thing. Some people like to let others watch, some would class that as unfaithful to the relationship. Some couples would consider experimenting sexually with 3rd parties, some wouldn't. You don't get to decide the universal definition of cheating.