Clubbing

By Anonymous - 26/11/2012 13:30 - United Kingdom - Edinburgh

Spicy
Today, my parents told me that they had joined a local club. Proud of them for going out of their comfort zone to make new friends, I googled the name of the club. I'm sure they'll make some lifelong friends at their first swingers club meet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 774
You deserved it 3 255

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should only worry if they start having club "meetings" at the house.

megapeyt 17

You did want them to get out more often, now they'll just get around more easily.

Comments

Whoopsie! Well, they WILL see a lot of their new friends. And have fun, uh, hanging out.

Me and my husband have been members of a swingers club for 7 years now, and like it was said before, it's not for everyone. Each person is different and have their own ideas on what they want to do. Personally we LOVE it and have met amazing people that will be lifelong friends. Some people are so judgmental of others and it makes me sick!

Is there any chance that there are 2 different clubs with the same name??... I doubt if OP's parents would like their kid to know they had joint a swingers club... well, unless they're just too old to know about Google...

jem970 19

I'd probably feel the same way OP. some people can't handle hearing about their parents sexual tendencies. I remember there was a show on about that and my mother showed Interest for it. She told me ALL about it. I was about... 11 at the time I believe. Just let it slide. I could never do that tho.

It may not be cheating, but it's still adultery. *BAM!*

"34- didn't your teachers ever tell you to not use Wikipedia as a source?" Right, because teachers are always right. Wikipedia is a very accurate site, one that I often use when preparing my lessons. And if you think well about it, it shouldn't be so hard to spot that I was focussing on the 'breaking of rules' part. A relationship is based on an assembly of rules, so Wikipedia is still right. "If your teacher is a slacker and agrees to let you see the answers and you say "cool," and get A's all year, by your logic that's not cheating." ... That's a really bad comparison to 'If two partners agree to live polyamorous, it's not cheating!', don't you think? But let's play along: if that's the case, you're indeed not cheating, your teacher just deserves to be fired. If you still don't believe me: if your teacher makes closed-book tests and let you take them with your book open, is that cheating?

afairshake 8

That's rough thank God my parents never did anything like that they were always monogamous and faithful FYL

bimbim_fml 6

I agree with 34,66,78 here. Cheating in a relationship is breaking the rules of the relationship. If the rules say it's ok to have sex with other people - it's not cheating. It's all about respecting each other by not breaking the trust other relationship parties put in you.

graphicstyle7 17

Well, you're the one who did the search. Stop prying and then getting upset about it. It's really their own business what they do behind closed doors, and it's not like they invited you, so get over it.

billyw02 5

Pray to God that the swinging is referencing golf, or just pretend it is anyway.