By Disturbed - 30/12/2008 20:27 - United States

Spicy
Today, I just found out that my brother in law and his wife frequent a swingers establishment that me and the wife have visited. Which is OK I suppose (providing we never see each other there) but he told me his parents go there too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 268
You deserved it 6 391

Same thing different taste

Top comments

is anyone else thinking of the phrase "it's all in the family?"

The FML is that OP, his wife, his brother-in-law, brother-in-law's wife, father-in-law, and mother-in-law all go to the same swingers establishment. OP could potentially sleep with his mother-in-law.

Comments

soccergirl17 0

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=swingers its like a party in which couples switch partners for the night, if you know what i mean. i've heard that like everyone can put a personal item in a bowl and then you draw from it and that's who you end up with. i don't know if that's true or not...

wira176 2

Don't they normally put in room keys they're staying in and they randomly draw it? That's what I heard. Not saying it's an actual fact.

Why does it bother you? You said you also go there, to each their own.

Yes but now they have a chance of ending up with one of their relatives... That was OP's point.

is anyone else thinking of the phrase "it's all in the family?"

The FML is that OP, his wife, his brother-in-law, brother-in-law's wife, father-in-law, and mother-in-law all go to the same swingers establishment. OP could potentially sleep with his mother-in-law.

Won't his wife point out 'that's my mother?' BTW, swingers sometimes switch partners, but they also (perhaps more often, even) will have 3-somes, 4-somes with the wives switching back and forth between guys, or other n-some groupings.

My dick is shuddering if you know what I mean

That's what I got, too. But wouldn't he recognize his mother or father in law? Granted, even just running into them there could be awkward ("Hey, wife's mom, why yes, we're here to sleep with other people! See you at Christmas!"). I doubt they'd go as far as sleeping with each other before they realize they're related...

a swingers club is where married couples go to get w/ other people. STD dreamland