Clubbing

By Anonymous - 26/11/2012 13:30 - United Kingdom - Edinburgh

Spicy
Today, my parents told me that they had joined a local club. Proud of them for going out of their comfort zone to make new friends, I googled the name of the club. I'm sure they'll make some lifelong friends at their first swingers club meet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 774
You deserved it 3 255

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should only worry if they start having club "meetings" at the house.

megapeyt 17

You did want them to get out more often, now they'll just get around more easily.

Comments

unknown_user5566 26

That's definitely a strange club to join, but don't knock it til' you try it I guess. I'd rather have open minded parents like yours, then super conservative/uptight parents.

RvidxrKlvn 8

Why do people jump from one extreme to another...

grovervac3000 15

Not all conservatives are that strict.

unknown_user5566 26

82- I wasn't saying "conservative" in political terms.

At least them and they're new friends will have a special bond for the rest of their lives.

Yeah that's a good point nobody wants that...

They didn't just get out of their comfort zone, they crossed the border, swam across the ocean, and hid in a crack house to get away from their comfort zone.

I hope it's not a horrible mistake on the parents part. "We're here let's start dancing! Wait...... What's going on......... Oh my god!"

unknown_user5566 26

I view it more as adventurous than slutty, honestly. I would think becoming a swinger is more about quality experimentation than tons of random sex. But that's just my opinion... I'm sure it varies based on each couple.

Pryrathes 1

don't be so uptight. You have cool parents. Be proud. :)

I hope your parents realize that it isn't a dance club!

unknown_user5566 26

22- I definitely agree with you there, personally I would never agree to such a thing, I was just playing devil's advocate. I don't think I could ever "share" my husband that way.

That's probably sonething you didn't want to know.

And if you're agreeing to cheat on eachother, you're not cheating.