Chill out, lady

By Anonymous - 12/12/2012 15:05 - United States - Fishers

Today, while picking up a birthday cake, I was screamed at by an upset woman for getting special attention from the bakers, and that I was nothing more than an attention-hogging slut. The bakers are my co-workers and I was picking my cake up on my day off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 922
You deserved it 1 940

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iBiteRoses 22

Wow, what the hell is wrong with people these days?!

Well I am sure you and your co-workers had a good laugh at her expense, she is the one who looked stupid after all--not you. Though it is not nice to be called a ****.

Comments

Remember her face, and make a little note to yourself: "The batter in her cakes always needs more bodily fluids. Always."

Meh.. shoulda just told her the truth. Just be like "Lady, of course I get special treatment, I work here." or some shit like that. Sorry you had to deal with a random crazy bitch, OP.

itsame0987 18

I really hope they spit in her baked goods. Fyl op.

Ugh, service industry fml.... I'm a server, trust me I feel you.

Bk2012 3

Tell her that the cake was for a child that was mentally ill. See how sorry she is now >:D

What a bitch. She's the attention-seeking one. Sorry you had to go through that, OP. I hope she didn't entirely ruin your day.

I work as a checker at a grocery store and I heard a customer getting mad at my coworker because the person he was having a price check done for was an employee who just got off work. The customer said, "Why are you waiting on an employee when you should be waiting on me.. I'm a customer!" Thankfully he informed her he WAS waiting on a customer. Some people are just dumb.

Edo369 8

Assumption is the mother of all **** ups.

A great and simple response for people who think that being a **** is bad: "Jealous?"