Chill out, lady

By Anonymous - 12/12/2012 15:05 - United States - Fishers

Today, while picking up a birthday cake, I was screamed at by an upset woman for getting special attention from the bakers, and that I was nothing more than an attention-hogging slut. The bakers are my co-workers and I was picking my cake up on my day off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 922
You deserved it 1 940

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iBiteRoses 22

Wow, what the hell is wrong with people these days?!

Well I am sure you and your co-workers had a good laugh at her expense, she is the one who looked stupid after all--not you. Though it is not nice to be called a ****.

Comments

Gwyddone 29

Wow. Just... wow. Don't be bothered, though, that woman made herself ridiculous, you're quite innocent in this:) Anyway, is it just me, or there are too much people like the woman in this fml?

Some people should seriously just stay out of people's business and stop assuming things.

Did you wish the screaming lady a "Happy...Whatever"? She could use some love.

BradTheBrony 19

Happy Go **** Yourself Day, I hope.

Sounds familiar...I just got screamed at by a customer for helping a gentleman at my register. According to her, I didn't help her because she's not a guy..and apparently I'm a sexist little girl...

tj5810 21

It was probably the same woman, by the sound of it!

You should have helped the guy behind her.. Businesses do have the option of refusing service... She can't prove you're sexist... I would lose faith in the justice system then...

I hope you said something either in your defense or to tick her off. Either way--she was wrong! People are so off their rockers anymore...getting really sad!

martin_martian7 11
skyeyez9 24

If I was there, I would have discreetly stuck my foot out and tripped that bitch for you as she stormed off.