Childlike

By Noname - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, they were handing out free razors in the mall. I went up to get my free sample, but the woman just smiled and said, "Sorry honey, they're sharp, and not for children." I'm 25. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 212
You deserved it 2 923

Top comments

i TOTALLY get you. I'm 18 and I was at a Candy/Fudge store down in the tourist-area of the city I live in. They were giving free samples of fudge and the lady was like, "Are any of your parents around? I need to make sure you aren't allergic before I can give you one." I wanted to punch her out.

erika_lynnex 1

dude my mom is 38 and she went to the doctors and the receptionest asked if her mom or dad was there...

Comments

dude a bunch of ur stories must b fake because your age and gender are inconsistent. and u shouldnt take that as an 'fml' you should take it as a compliment that they think u look young.

claudia8D 0

well you don't have to LOOK like a kid to be called a kid... OP couldve been really short

PrincessesCrown 17

Like a month ago i went to the docters and he asked me how kindergarden was goin im in 7th grade

My mom still gets carded and she 48 lol

that lady must've been on her period

ya I was complaining to my friends one time cuz the girl at borders actually checked if I was 18 (which I'm not) and I couldnt buy the 18+ yaoi I wanted and ones like "cuz you look like you're about 12!" and I go "12 year olds don't have 34DD boobs!" and I'm 5'3". but I have a friend who's probably only about 4'8" or 4'9". she has to sit on a pillow to drive.

motionplaylist 0

Outside the mall? Some freak could have walked in and had a hay-day with those razors by hurting people. Not the smartest place to be handing out sharp objects, in my opinion, haha.

xxDefiantxx 0

You shoulda pulled your ID and said sone corny joke :3

littlemissalex 3

It's better to look older rather than younger, I think. When I was 15, I went to this journalism conference with my teacher and a few other students, and I kept getting asked what grade I taught. When I told people I was still in school, I got, "Oh, what college do you go to?" Nobody believed me when I said I was a high school sophomore.