Cheeky

By BurnedByAWaiter - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff

Today, I went on a blind date at a fancy restaurant. My date was running a bit late, so I went ahead and got a table. I got bored, so I decided to ask my waiter how I looked. He stood there, then said that, "It's against company policy to mock customers to their face." FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 592
You deserved it 8 443

Same thing different taste

Top comments

don't ask for the truth if you can't handle it.

JacksonCampbell 9

I really hate being put in the situation where you don't know if you should tell the truth or not. I, however, applaud the waiter. He did neither.

Comments

staychill 16

he probably spit in your food too....

that's the truth. . . with some cheese on it

jorrrdddinnn 1

I can see Sheldon from the bug bang theory saying this...

CateXOX 0

The Bug Bang Theory? Sounds like an interesting spin-off...

For the love of god, do you people not read the ******* rules?

Good thing your date was blind then! ;)

"You shall know the truth, and the truth will set you free."?

free from whatever happiness you have. He who increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow'

and he who increaseth sorrow... dies....

CateXOX 0
a_nutritionist 10

he who dies is fukin a man? so in death we become gay...interesting. you better start loosening up the ass muscles in preparation, i dont see you having the stamina or size for the top position.

So basically if you know the truth then you screw a man and become gay? Jeez I think I'll settle for the almost truth.

Well... the clothes are OK but that big fugly lump of fat sitting on top of your shoulders just has to go.

If your date was blind, why does it matter how you look? It's not like your date can see you.

ILoveTabz 0

hahah oh shit! well, you asked!

it was a joke haha :p cant you tell?? lol

ILoveTabz 0

if I were sitting bear her, overheard this, and he was my waiter, I'd tip him BIG!