Charming

By lagirl - 09/06/2009 05:27 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had a date with this really cute guy. He invited me over to make dinner at his place. Eventually we end up in his bedroom to have sex. He pulls down my panties and says, "You need to shave that shit." FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 443
You deserved it 70 346

Same thing different taste

Top comments

there's nothing wrong with pubes, but if you need a machete to get through the jungle, it might be time to start shaving

allyleigh 0

oh my gosh! thank you! you're the first guy who has said this! I don't shave down there... yet. but when I shave my bikini line it itches reeeeeally bad, so it's annoying. and if people expect me to shave down there, they better be expecting me to itch it too.

Comments

Well, men should shave their balls, too. A women usually doesn't find it attractive to pull your pubes out of her teeth.

grimeysly 0

really? u suck balls? y in heaven's name would u suck balls and then complain about it

agree with #20: it might not be that bad shaving down there and everyone's got their own opinions on if you should shave down there or not, but the aftermath is horrible...especially on such a sensitive area.

i'm a woman and to all the people who are asking if men understand what a hassle it is to shave....men have to shave their faces so i'm pretty sure they get the concept. don't tell me you wouldn't ask your man to shave if he had a big, scraggly, tangled beard on his face! shaving excess body hair is good hygiene! many guys also shave their pubes if they get too out of control. it's ok to have pubic hair, even a large amount, just keep it neat! if you keep letting it grow until it looks like a jungle, obviously people are going to find it unattractive! it doesn't mean they like a "prepubescent" look, maybe they just don't like the idea that a bird could be nesting in there and they wouldn't even know it! still, it sucks for the OP that the guy was so rude about it. maybe next time before she goes on a date she could shave/make sure she's dating a guy who's into the bush.

krisFrAnHeehar 0

I would have screamed PEDOPHILE and left, cause only little kids have naturally hairless.........

agreed .. tho i don't really have a preference long as its not like a jungle like OP portrays it from her story

Chocolate_Chunk 2

so I guess you scream pedo at everyone who doesn't like beards on men, too?

25, you should read 24's comment, you might actually learn something

threer 30

@409, it's not the same, do you have any idea how much it hurts/itches afterwards? We don't get any after-shave shit. If you shave your balls, then go ahead and complain about your girlfriend's ****** and no one else's.

ohhdamn 0

wax then, if you don't want that rash i'm a girl and i think bushy pubes gross, guy or girl.

#25 have you heard of this thing called "oral sex"? It's generally the whole idea behind a guy liking a girl to shave.

YDI for getting into bedroom @ first or second date. It seems you didnt talk about your preferences in sex at all. You should have ran away way before getting into the bed.

I would have said the exact same thing, that shit is disgusting shave it lol. #19's got it right

YDI for being an oompa-loompa faced monkey problem, shave that shite.