Charming

By lagirl - 09/06/2009 05:27 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had a date with this really cute guy. He invited me over to make dinner at his place. Eventually we end up in his bedroom to have sex. He pulls down my panties and says, "You need to shave that shit." FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 442
You deserved it 70 346

Same thing different taste

Top comments

there's nothing wrong with pubes, but if you need a machete to get through the jungle, it might be time to start shaving

allyleigh 0

oh my gosh! thank you! you're the first guy who has said this! I don't shave down there... yet. but when I shave my bikini line it itches reeeeeally bad, so it's annoying. and if people expect me to shave down there, they better be expecting me to itch it too.

Comments

I keep trying to shave down there but I always end up with little bits of hair left even with a new razor.... I guess maybe I'm not going close enough to the skin but I'm not the best at shaving, I've taken many cuts out of my ankles and knees, I have a 2cm scar on one ankle.... I cut it as short as I can get it though.

its interesting to see how (it would appear) plenty of women associate pubic hair (especially untrimmed) with woman/adulthood, and the lack of pubic hair with preteen age. While it is an understandable association, it is important to realise a lot of men do NOT have this association, so please dont accuse guys that prefer trimmed/shaved of wanting to have sex with kids. For guys, I think it comes down to a few things: 1) visuals - while a guys genitals rise above (pun intended) the bush in all but extreme cases, a girls private parts are obscured by pubic hair. Men in general tend to be quite visually oriented (which is why guys tend to prefer visual **** while women often prefer dirty novels) and its not really a turn on when you can't see where you're going. 2) Hygiene - the reason humans are mostly hairless but still have pubic hair is to trap smells/scent. Supposedly to attract a mate but in these days its just gross. Ofcourse, proper personal hygiene mostly voids this issue, but many guys still associate untrimmed pubic hair with a lack of hygiene. 3) Convenience - a lot of guys like to go down on a girl. Guys DONT like getting hair in their mouth/teeth. Its just not appealing and it is very annoying. Shaving/trimming greatly reduces this. Also, it is completely fair for a woman to expect a guy to trim or even shave his pubes - excess bush is gross regardless of gender. And if you are worried about looking like a preteen, leave a landing strip or something. ...wow, pubes are serious business...

strawberryswirl 0

Um, the whole reason we even have pubes is for hygiene...so dust and weird shit don't get up there. Also, if you have lots of sex/contact after you just shaved, you'll itch like hell and possibly get an infection. Yeah, shaving is a LOT more hygenic...

Yulia_fml 0

All these men (and even women! omfg!) who are disgusted by pubic hair are making me want to puke. Yes, we all agree, it shouldn't be a jungle. It should be "tamed." But if you're saying that all women should shave it all down there, you obviously are insensitive. Do you have any idea how much it HURTS to have a man banging against that area after it's shaven? We don't rub and irritate your face after you shave it. Please take a look at the link at the bottom of my post (the "www") Maybe then you'll understand.

take his advice... it's always better to shave. I shave every other day, just do it in the shower. And btw #66... it hurts if you do a shitty job at shaving... and shave in the morning so it won't a problem at night. And also I'm a dude and I'm not disgusted by pubic hair, I just prefer the smooth ride. When I shave everything gets shaved down there, it drives my gf crazy ;)

Pubes in your nose and mouth are gross so a trim is a must, otherwise I could just as well lick my cat ... it's a pussy, smells like fish and purrs when you give it pleasure ...

Yulia_fml 0

#67, why do you think it's the same for men and women? Your hair is never in contact during sex as much as women's hair. And what shitty job at shaving? You don't think we're bad at shaving our legs are we? We can shave as carefully as we want, and it'll still hurt because that skin is so sensitive and gets so much rubbing during sex. The only plausible choice I see is waxing, but that sounds so painful I'd cry before I even step foot in the salon.

Oh lord, here we go. Seriously, though, who wants to make bets on when jandersoniii is gonna show up?