By harro101 - 05/03/2010 05:24 - Australia

Today, the guy I liked for years asked me out. I instantly said yes. As I was walking away, I forgot I was at the top of the stairs and fell down 20 steps. He stood at the top and laughed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 460
You deserved it 6 197

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Anonnamus 0

Well, you fell head over heels for him. Groan.

Comments

Anonnamus 0

Well, you fell head over heels for him. Groan.

Anonnamus 0

Oops. I didn't see that you "feel" down the steps. Did you buy them dinner first?

So I think the phrase "head over heels in love with _____" should be changed to "heels over head..." Because the current one either means you love someone so much you're walking normally (as my head is normally located above my heels) or you're tripping dramatically over everything (which =/= safe imo). Whereas "heels over head in love with _____" could mean you're gliding around on your head, which is awesome. The end.

Diannaa 0

LOL wow that's not very gentlemanly

Anonnamus 0

#15, I think heels over head would describe some relationships perfectly. My heels have definitely been over my head a time or two.

Hiropon 0

Okay, Woozzi. You are my new idol. kthxbai.

Baha okay #18 solid point, except I don't think that's synonymous with love. I'll concede "head over heels LOVING" as a viable phrase :p @20 --> -blush- oh stop it, you.

tweetbaby14 18

well maybe if you watched where you were walking that wouldn't have happened...

LMAO @ #4! I guess I would laugh too if I saw someone feel down some stairs! OP, he saw you were okay (I'm assuming you would've mentioned if you were seriously injured). No need to be embarrassed, just laugh it off.

BadPinkKitty07 0

extra points if you started singing: I keep spending all my time just thinking bout you I don't know what to do I think I'm falling for you! falling for yooooouuuuu!

@41: NO. NO. This guy obviously has a sense of humor. Only a comidy lover would laugh at the pain of someone so close as a new gf.....I know I would......as long as I knew she was ok. UR A LIAR IF YOU SAY YOU WOULDNT LAUGH AT SOMEONE WHO DID THIS 

supastarr 0

I love puns, that was a very punny joke #1

cater2U 0

18 no one really wants to hear about how easy you are to get in bed...

Looks like you really fell in love ...i hope he helped you at atleast lol :P

pandorasnymph 0

now u saw what kind of guy u liked so much time

waittt..OP...did you ACTUALLY go back and count the stairs to post this FML? or did you do 20 flips/barrel rolls?!?

ohhh sorry to hear that hope you have a good relation ship

Looks like you "were" on the top of the world. Do you still look up to him now?

I'm sorry that'd be so embarrassing. I just hope u didn't make it worse by running away:.. at least that'd be worse for me/ fyl

perdix 29

Once upon a time I was falling in love Now I'm only falling apart. Have fun dating a sadist.

Nothing I can do...total eclipse of the heart.

Once upon a time there was light in my life, and now there's only love in the dark. Concussion + schadenfreude = perfect match.