Charming

By lagirl - 09/06/2009 05:27 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had a date with this really cute guy. He invited me over to make dinner at his place. Eventually we end up in his bedroom to have sex. He pulls down my panties and says, "You need to shave that shit." FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 443
You deserved it 70 346

Same thing different taste

Top comments

there's nothing wrong with pubes, but if you need a machete to get through the jungle, it might be time to start shaving

allyleigh 0

oh my gosh! thank you! you're the first guy who has said this! I don't shave down there... yet. but when I shave my bikini line it itches reeeeeally bad, so it's annoying. and if people expect me to shave down there, they better be expecting me to itch it too.

Comments

heyyou1203 0

Douche. You should've taken his pants off and said the same. Or if he was shaved told him that his penis was small, or some other insult to his manhood. Jerk. People DO realize the difference between trimming and shaving though, right? Shaving implies ALL of the hair gone.... so while personally I do agree that keeping it neat down there is essential for all sexes, shaving isn't necessarily a must. Personally I hate it because I feel like an 8 year old, regardless of the whether my partner feels the same. Also, #64, while I do agree about the visual stimulation with men thing, do you lick a woman's labia when you eat her out? Maybe you do... but I usually go for the ********, which is not covered by hair and can be easily seen if you just look. And you can get pubes in your mouth from giving oral to guys, too. It's equally gross.

LoveToSmile101 0

@#64 i agree excess pubes on any gender is gross If it was alot then YDI i mean would it really hurt to shave or a tleaset trim

Some of us have skin that is too sensitive.

theMOOSEx3 0

YDI, I don't see what is so hard about shaving all that shit off...and keeping up with it everytime you shower...when you do that it takes like 10 seconds, and you never have to worry about looking like a damn cave woman. Even though I'd never have to worry about being in this situation...I couldn't even imagine letting a guy go down there if I was all hairy and disgusting. If I skip ONE day of shaving, I dont even let my boyfriend down there!

#73: not all woman have a large ******** and it can in fact by covered by quite a bit of hair, and while its usually the best place to get a woman to climax, the labia can help some women get going when their ******** is too sensitive. also, you're absolutely right pubes in your mouth is just gross (regardless of gender) which is why it should be avoided at all cost (by removing said hair). oh and #70, shaving your legs is nowhere near similar to shaving your face or private areas. If you use the same technique, no wonder it hurts. As long as you use a high quality razor, shaving cream and shave WITH the grain, it should be fine. Or wax ofcourse, but that has always seemed painful to me...

YDI For not shaving. A little bit doesn't matter, but a lot is a HUGE turnoff. Especially for foreplay - no one wants to pause and pull a hair from their mouth.

#72 - Soon. I hope. I'll give it an hour. Jandersoniii where are you?

92689 0

Well at least next time you'll be smart enough to shave!