Charming

By lagirl - 09/06/2009 05:27 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had a date with this really cute guy. He invited me over to make dinner at his place. Eventually we end up in his bedroom to have sex. He pulls down my panties and says, "You need to shave that shit." FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 442
You deserved it 70 346

Same thing different taste

Top comments

there's nothing wrong with pubes, but if you need a machete to get through the jungle, it might be time to start shaving

allyleigh 0

oh my gosh! thank you! you're the first guy who has said this! I don't shave down there... yet. but when I shave my bikini line it itches reeeeeally bad, so it's annoying. and if people expect me to shave down there, they better be expecting me to itch it too.

Comments

collie_man 0

hahahaha maybe you should shave that shit then!!!!!!!!!!

ChefBoy6382 0

why dont you shave? this is clearly your fault not his...

_sourside 0

the media system has convinced everyone that shaving is sexier. pube shaving actually started in the 80's with gay **** stars. NATURAL IS BETTER, STOP LETTING THE MEDIA AFFECT YOUR PREFERENCES!

Whether YDI or not really depends on what he was complaining about if you have a fully unkempt bush, then yes YDI for not at least trimming to keep the jungle down to a respectable level but if you have done such and he was complaining about the presence of any pubes even if they were well kept, the still YDI for dating such a prude

this shave stuff is just fashion style... believe me.... in less than 10 years, hairy pussehs like in the 80´s or even 70´s will be fashionable again.

I'm a dude and I keep my area in check. It's just common courtesy. Nobody wants to floss twice.

elara15 0

Many women still don't shave (or wax, whatever). My younger sister learned the hard way when she had an infected hair that swelled up to the size of a jellybean. That guy is well on his way to alienating himself from available pussy. And he deserves it.

I'm sick of reading all these posts saying it's so easy to shave down there. Not for everyone. I have really thick hair, and it sucks to shave down there. I'd rather sleep in an extra 15 minutes than worry about having to shave each day. Plus because it's thick it itches when it grows back in. I do keep it trimmed nicely though. That's the most I'm going to do. It's my body and if other people don't like it, tough. Oh and #8, did you take a survey or something? I call BS on that.

haha so wait you started SHITing while about to have sex????????? and how do you shave your feces anyways?